Texas Dyno Shootout 10/18/08

crewgirl

Inmate #28
Dr. Performace and Crewgirl Racing are proud to present the first annual Texas Dyno Shootout on October 18th, 2008.

2217 Old Dennis Road
Weatherford, TX 76087
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...-95.677068&sspn=45.995619,73.125&ie=UTF8&z=15

Doors will open at 8:00 am and the first pull will happen around 9:00 am. Last pull at 5:30. (There is no exterior lighting on the building so it will be too dark to keep going past about 6:00 pm at that time of year)

3 pulls for $50

I am trying to organize a place to get together to hang out and maybe have a bar-b-que afterwards.

There will be 3 classes to compete in:
Unlimited Street 801 hp and up
Super Street 451 to 800 hp
Street up to 450 hp

Prizes will be awarded to the winners of each class.

Dr. Performance will have demo products on hand for anyone who would like to try them out.

There are 2 hotels right next door to Dr. Performance and I'm going to see if I can arrange a special event rate with them for anyone who doesn't want to drive home that night.

We hope you guys can make it to this!

I'll be updating this thread with any other info as it evolves.

not like you are going to win anything:shake:. In fact, they don't have anything can hold you.:bang

As of right now there are no cash payouts. When I get definate amounts and details from the people sponosring the prizes I'll update the thread. Things could change as interest in this event increases.

Here is the event flyer.
CrewGirlDynoDay-1.jpg

only problem i see is that most texans might be wore out seeing its the week after baytown.... which also means i cant make it, because its almost impossible to get two weekends off in a row

Dr Performance has a pretty packed schedule all the way thru November. It was that weekend or after thanksgiving........

Take what you can get.

I have the prizes for the Unlimited and Super street classes lined up.

Highest HP in Unlimited Street will receive a $500 credit towards product from Diesel Innovations and $500 cash from Dr. Performance.

Highest HP in Super Street will receieve a $300 credit towards product from Pure Diesel Power and $300 cash from Dr. Performance.

I'm waiting for a phone call to verify the Street class prize. I'll update this thread when I have a definate answer.

Hmm... sounds interesting...Try to get more sponsors to fatten the pot.

Jared

If theres a prize....count me in. I've met the guys from Dr.Performance before. They also had a class at a garage about their products where I work at.

It will be cool to meet you! Sorry I couldn't make it to your dyno a few weeks back. I'll buy you a beer at mine.

As far as fattening the pot, $1k to the highest hp truck is a pretty good payout for a dyno........

I have the prizes for the Unlimited and Super street classes lined up.

Highest HP in Unlimited Street will receive a $500 credit towards product from Diesel Innovations and $500 cash from Dr. Performance.

Highest HP in Super Street will receieve a $300 credit towards product from Pure Diesel Power and $300 cash from Dr. Performance.

I'm waiting for a phone call to verify the Street class prize. I'll update this thread when I have a definate answer.

Anna
I'll cover 250.00 for the street class if need be.

David, you are absolutely the best! I'll let you know if I can't get ahold of the other guy.

I just wanted to update this thread with prize info

Unlimited Street - $500 product credit from Diesel Innovations and $500 cash from Dr. Performance
Super Street - $300 product credit from Pure Diesel Power and $300 cash from Dr. Performance
Street- Drive shaft loop for a 06 and up Dodge worth $200 from HD Fabrication and $200 cash from Dr. Performance.

Come on down Brian C. lets go fuel only I'll be your Huckleberry.......

Jared

Back