TEXAS in Kentucky!

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
Who from TEXAS is going to be at T.S. this year. Last year it was a crazy time with wild Bill Ramada! We plan on doing it again this year. If you want to get together with fellow diesel heads from Texas. We will be at the Ramada across from Denny's I believe. There might even be a lonestar or 50 floatin around. I think we can get together and have a good time without any drama right? Don you and greg are from Texas, you are invited too. Cease fire for a weekend?

Zach

There is a very good chance that I will be making an appearance there. LOL

why'd bcscummins have to get married that weekend???

Texas will be representin up in that biotch

The brother in law and I will be around, not sure where we will stay but maybe we'll stop by and say hey, Im sure most will be booked up....
Ryan

Hey I might have an extra room at the Ramada. Nick Almaguer saved a couple extra. Also you rcousin Chad is riding up there with me. Any body down for a convoy, Come on back.

I would love to go but dont have the cash for fuel and a room for myself and besides nobody around me wants to go. I know it sucks.

Well if you can make it to austin you could ride with us. We are going to split fuel and rooms.

zach i may not be from texas but i'll be there and hopefully i'll see you there and tim you better be there with deranged even if its not running yet! I wanta see that beast in person.

I wanna go soo bad but its my brothers graduation from college and my girlfriends bday..

Yes I know they are lame excuses

Well if you can make it to austin you could ride with us. We are going to split fuel and rooms.

I can make it to austin depending on how many people were talkin about splittin this stuff lol.....im a broke college kid lol.

When yall leavin out also?

thursday mid day. and it sounds like 4 we will all stay in the same room so room will be cheap and fuel will be like $60 to $100 looking at room and fuel maybe $200

Back