TH400 and all parts needed for Cummins install.

Racer9

I have a fresh rebuilt TH400 with the full length cast aluminum pan, new torque converter, Cummins to GM adapter housing, starter, flex plate and wave ring, hub, Lokar floor shifter, Lokar reverse/nuetral safety switch, rear trans mount, and Mark Richards racing slip yoke. I am asking $1000 for the entire setup, including bolts, open to offers. Prefer to sell complete, if trans sells by itself I will sell the other parts separately.
I need an O/D trans, due to rpm's, & I found one, so GM stuff needs to go.
I am running this setup on my 4BTA now, works perfectly, a couple hundred miles on it.
Trans originally had the bolt on yoke. I cut the slip yoke at the start of the splines to avoid hitting the collar on the output shaft, so you could still use a bolt on yoke if desired.
Will crate and ship at buyers expense, ebay has shipping at around $200 for these. Will also travel 100 miles or so to meet in person, for a little extra fuel money.
Trans;
[ame="http://s114.photobucket.com/user/catrucker/media/Cummins/P1020655.jpg.html"]P1020655.jpg Photo by catrucker | Photobucket[/ame]

Last edited:
What would shipping be on this to 30553? I may be interested if we can work something out on it all

P1020655.jpg

I see you put about $200 to ship, PM me and we'll talk if you'd like

Thanks Mark, that is the pic, I couldn't get it to load.
PM sent to 95-12valve.
Sorry, I wasn't checking this thread, I was expecting PM's.