Thanks a ton to vivian and dj's

Farmer

well I got my sct on monday call gave them my strategys and other info. gotmy e-mail an hour later went to load my tunes but wouldnt work wrong serial number. so I call tuesday and tell them andt hey got my new ones to me today no prob. well yesterday loaded the sct into the truck on street and man this thing flies. I got my looney in tonight and holy hell the bully dog has nothing on the sct. THen to make my story short vivian just called me a half hour ago to make sure everything was ok because they are going outof town for the weekend. Thanks alot to vivian and dj and the guys down there for all the help and great customer service.

:st: i love mine, and after DJ played with it at the dyno i now hit 35 psi. :rockwoot:

what kinda mpg u guys get just crusing with the looney. damn I must have been tired as hell last night when I was typing the topic in. wtf

I cant get that what size tires and wheels you have? without it I was getting 10.9 is what the read out was saying and doing the math by hand the same. but that was stock. thanks to whoever fixed the title

Been in contact with Vivian and will order programming as soon as the studs and injectors go in. Also doing up pipe mods at the same time. What would everyone recommend for tunes ?

i only get about 10.9 MPG also.... kinda with i got more with gas being 4.30 a gallon...

Wow, your mileage sucks, you need to check that out, I have never heard of a 6.0 getting that low.

Yea, that's way low. On the 35's I get 19-21. Only way I can get 10 is put the pedal to the floor.

like i've discussed before, there has to be something up with our engines/ trucks! too much variance in milage from truck to truck in my opinion! oh, i am running stock wheels and tires right now and i'm getting 11mpg,

Wow, your mileage sucks, you need to check that out, I have never heard of a 6.0 getting that low.

i changed it to the towing tune and im getting 12.5 now but i have 33 inch tires and its mostly city type drivign but i still think i should get 15ish...

Back