thanks hamilton cams

outlaw99

Got my cam package a couple days ago.. installing as we speak.. hopefully everything goes smooth and it should see the road within the next 2 weeks...

my only complaint, the peanuts in the box make a huge mess.. and they had some static cling..lol jk they were everywhere.. I dont think it helped I was like a kid in a toy store...:cheer:

lesson of the day ......don't pull your shaft out of the box too fast or it will make a mess :hehe::hehe::hehe:

keep us posted on how it works !!

Sorry about the peanuts. New packaging is in the works as we speak. Hopefully the peanuts will be a thing of the past soon. Let us know how it performs. When you report back, give us the specifics of your setup if you don't mind. This would really help others decide which cam is best for them.

thanks,

Zach Hamilton

well got the truck up and running, first thoughts truck runs great, egt's are about 200* cooler than before, Im running the 181/210 setup cam, springs and pushrrods, I will have dyno number by next week. shooting for around 700 or so to the wheels with a single 2.6 turbo..

well got the truck up and running, first thoughts truck runs great, egt's are about 200* cooler than before, Im running the 181/210 setup cam, springs and pushrrods, I will have dyno number by next week. shooting for around 700 or so to the wheels with a single 2.6 turbo..

Stock head? 12v, 24v, or cr? What turbo specs? Fueling?

I'm always interested in how these cams perform for people as i've kicked around the idea more than a few times. Glad to hear you like it though!

700 on fuel or on *nx*

fuel.
head has a home port job, the truck is a 06 cr, fueling is ats twin cp3, fass 150 ddp150's my egt's are 550 while cruising. turbo is a eep 2.6 charger, I also have a 2300 stall converter that helps with the low end from overfueling..