Thanks Mumau Diesel

GhostRider7

I just want to thank jeff for helping me out AGAIN, and say that you will not find better service ANYWHERE!:cheer: i wish there were something i could do to repay you......need anybody to come down and scrub the shop floors:hehe: :bow:

thanks
jason

I just want to thank jeff for helping me out AGAIN, and say that you will not find better service ANYWHERE!:cheer: i wish there were something i could do to repay you......need anybody to come down and scrub the shop floors:hehe: :bow:

thanks
jason

Yes.

LOL i hope she doesn't read that :badidea: hey mods, can i change my username before she sees that!!

Absolutely correct!!!

Jeff and his guys are the best. They have helped me out in many ways and are very professional with a great blend of friendly behavior. I'd like to pack them and their operation up and bring it to St. Louis where they would have NO competition.

While Mumau Diesel works on anything,.. and I mean anything (saw a dozer in their shop/ rv/ tandem dumps etc etc., they also sell performance parts and can put the stuff on with particular detail to quality installs,.. I know 1st hand.

When my truck was rebuilt totally I purchased almost every part through Mumau as they are a Cummins dealer and either have or can get you guys every thing you could possibly need for your builds and at better prices than almost anyone. Be sure to price out your build with Jeff,.. he can get the job done when you need it.

You may have guessed,... I was impressed with Mumau Diesel on my visit. :cheer:

Last edited:
Brownies & rice krispy treats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good stuff man!!

Thanks to Mrs. Smoke19d. She can do a brownie right. !!!!!!

Brownies & rice krispy treats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good stuff man!!

Thanks to Mrs. Smoke19d. She can do a brownie right. !!!!!!

hahaha glad to hear, i'll let her know that you liked them!!

and a million thanks to you, it's nice to have my truck up and running again:rockwoot: :Cheer: