Thanks to Doug

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
Just wanted to say thanks to Doug at Gogo diesel, AKA direct injection. He picked me up yesterday while I was on a layover in Florida, and showed me around, and at some of the 10000000000 things he has going on. Lets just say he is stimulating the economy. LOL Also took me by the shop and gave me free reign over 6.0 parts, and a bunch of stuff for the Ranger. Even let me buy him and the Mrs. dinner. LOL There's some cool chit going on in Ft.Lauderdale. Expect to see some big things from Doug before long. Thanks again Buddy!

Any time. Let me know what else you need as it comes up. I have a spare glow plug control module if you need it. It was tucked back on the shelf. Next time we go for dinner I'm buying. I picture us going to dinner in the race trucks and having a friendly race similar to the one in Days of Thunder. And I'll try to drive less aggressively next time.

Yeah, this year will be a good fun year. Cannot wait to see what all happens at TS

Am I really that bad? Tim and I had a close call a couple times. But we were having fun. I need to find something to put on the windshield to alert other drivers to not pull out into traffic because I'm going ALOT faster than they think I am. "Don't Pull Out!" May give certain people the wrong idea and may lead to an increase in population.

Thanks Doug, I think I am all set now. I thought you WERE driving like that scene in days of thunder. The good new is after the dude with his flashers on that we almost punted, I had plenty of extra room for desert. Sorry about the interior, did that smell come out?

I'm just glad your too young to remember the original smokey and the bandit, and cannonball run. :doh: I recommend that 14" brake caliper upgrade you were talking about for you soon. LOL

It's not that Doug drives fast, it's that everyone else is almost blind and doing 20 mph. max.

I prefer to ride in the back seat when Doug is driving...at least I have a nice soft seat to bounce of of when we run over someone. LOL

I prefer to ride in the back seat when Doug is driving...at least I have a nice soft seat to bounce of of when we run over someone. LOL

I have never hit anything or anyone. I just drive this thing like a big go-cart. Should a dually not dive down low in the corners to apex turns? Should I not pass people on the outside of highway offramps at 70mph? The outside rear wheel adds a ton of stability on turns. I still want to get the hellwig rear bar upgrade. I have the front now. I also want to find some stiffer front shocks. And try a coil over setup on the 2wd front end. Hmm I have some 4x4 spring pockets. I wonder....

Right now theres no back seat in it, so the ride would not be much fun.

it is almost impossible NOT to get pissed off at people and drive aggressively in Ft laudy

Am I really that bad? Tim and I had a close call a couple times. But we were having fun. I need to find something to put on the windshield to alert other drivers to not pull out into traffic because I'm going ALOT faster than they think I am. "Don't Pull Out!" May give certain people the wrong idea and may lead to an increase in population.

Yes Doug, you do drive "THAT BAD" :kick: Gary

Back