Thanks To the Perry's, TS and everybody involved!!!!!!!!!

Mudn_1

Sweet Home
No matter how things go, hopefully for the better this year, I just wanted to thank ya'll for all the hard work and effort that has gone into the most sought after and awesome event of the year!! I know ya'll are sour after last year, as I am too, but It takes alot to thank your fans and promoters after all that has gone down. It just goes to show what kind of class ya'll have! :bow::clap:

thanks again for all the hospitality you have provided to me and the others that really appreciate all of this.! People like ya'll are the reason this sport continues to grow............:thankyou2::rockwoot:

Got Fish?:Cheer:

Nice post..and thank you to everyone for getting TS rolling again this year as well :rockwoot:

O yes..Thanks so much..It's going to be a blast:rockwoot:

Never been there but can imagine how much work goes into a large event such as TS will be there this year.

Never been there but can imagine how much work goes into a large event such as TS will be there this year.

same here...thanks to everyone involved from planning, sponsoring and even people helping out giving info out on the forums:Cheer: