Thanks Ts Performance

satnghtracer

Thanks Dennis, Sheila and the staff at beechbend for having 6 of gassers come out and race with the diesel trucks. We wish it wasn't so hot so we could have put on a better show for you. We hope everbody didn't mind having a few fast cars to see and give everybody a taste of all types of drag racing. We wanted to try and set a 275/60 drag radial recond and be the first to go 200mph on them but with the heat and track temp being of over 150 it just wasn't going to happen. Thanks again for having us.

Good seeing you Greg...even if it was only for a few seconds at a time.

thanks guys. all these cars that was there normally run 5.20's to 5.40's on a good track. the silver coupe that joel was driving has been in the 4.90's.

Kyle and I got some great shots of them but they won't make it into Diesel World... Sorry. Send me an email if you are interested in doing something with them. I do custom posters and stuff for some of the truck and rock guys...

Kyle especially liked the Chevelle launches!!!:rockwoot:

Good to see ya there.
Chris

Last edited:
thanks guys. all these cars that was there normally run 5.20's to 5.40's on a good track. the silver coupe that joel was driving has been in the 4.90's.

Holy Chit! That's fast. I didn't get to see you guys at all being stuck in vendors row...but I did hear ya guys for sure...sounded like some good solid horse power ya'll were wanting to plant.

Kyle and I got some great shots of them but they won't make it into Diesel World... Sorry. Send me an email if you are interested in doing something with them. I do custom posters and stuff for some of the truck and rock guys...

Good to see ya there.
Chris

Chris...good to meet ya at TS...I'd love to see the picture of the Chevelle launches...:D

Thanks Dennis, Sheila and the staff at beechbend for having 6 of gassers come out and race with the diesel trucks. We wish it wasn't so hot so we could have put on a better show for you. We hope everbody didn't mind having a few fast cars to see and give everybody a taste of all types of drag racing. We wanted to try and set a 275/60 drag radial recond and be the first to go 200mph on them but with the heat and track temp being of over 150 it just wasn't going to happen. Thanks again for having us.

Still cool nonetheless.

nice video's. the white car that ran last was there for only one reason and that was to try and run 200mph. we wish we could have had a better track and a couple more passes. that car has been 6.98@200 on a set of 315 drag radials. it took the 6th spot of fastest drag radial car in the usa.

Good to see ya there.
Chris

i will give you a pass on naming the wrong car. the car you are talking about is a nova. it has a sbc with a f2 procharger with a blowthru carb.

You guys did a great job non the less. It would have been great if it were about 20+ deg cooler.
The Dennis,Sheila and the TS crew for puttin on another great event.

i will give you a pass on naming the wrong car. the car you are talking about is a nova. it has a sbc with a f2 procharger with a blowthru carb.

Oops, my 18-year old son Kyle called it a Chevelle, and I haven't looked through his shots yet, but he said it launched hard and carried the wheels high... I guess I needed to teach him better!