Thanks Zach!

BgBlDodge

Hates hippies
Just wanted to say thanks to Zach for selling me some pushrods tonight after the shop was closed. I really appreciate it. And that is one sweet dakota ya got. I can't wait to see it up and running.

Has he made progress on the dakota?!?!?!?! I'm excited about that project.

He's putting a 4bt in it, and I don't know how hush hush its supposed to be so that's all I'm sayin.

No problem guys. Thanks for the business.

The dakota is not that hush hush. Just a 4 cylinder in a dakota. Since I couldn't buy a light duty truck with a 4cyl, I decided to build one. My goal is to have it in waco for the cam seminar...........................and burnouts. P.S. the head that ya'll dropped off is about to drop two exhaust valve seats. Before we start porting we always check. Give me a shout and we can get you up to speed. FYI if you ever get your head apart just hit the seats with a hammer while you hold your finger on the other side of the seat and you can feel them vibrate if they are about to give it up.

How is going anna? You getting some use out of that shirt?

Hey kipo, it is jan.24th in waco at Texas State Technical College in the Diesel Lab. Lots of cool engines to play with, free lunch and a bunch of guys are getting together the night before to b.s. over some adult beverages.

Where yal meetin up to bs at? i go TSTC and would love to attend

The dakota is not that hush hush. Just a 4 cylinder in a dakota. Since I couldn't buy a light duty truck with a 4cyl, I decided to build one. My goal is to have it in waco for the cam seminar...........................and burnouts. P.S. the head that ya'll dropped off is about to drop two exhaust valve seats. Before we start porting we always check. Give me a shout and we can get you up to speed. FYI if you ever get your head apart just hit the seats with a hammer while you hold your finger on the other side of the seat and you can feel them vibrate if they are about to give it up.

Dang. Good thing Brandon dropped it off when he did. Just talked to him and he said he'll give ya a call tomorrow about it.

Well I`ll be.... That must be the creation I was hearing about in DeLeon this year. 3 different little birdies told me that you said you could build a 4 cylinder that would kick my azz. When do you want to race that thing zach? We are ready.......

I'm wearing that shirt out!!! You're gonna have to get me a new one one of these days :p

Hey kipo, it is jan.24th in waco at Texas State Technical College in the Diesel Lab. Lots of cool engines to play with, free lunch and a bunch of guys are getting together the night before to b.s. over some adult beverages.

We'll be there. Where's the adult beverage distribution facility located. Wanna make sure the hotel's not that far away. We need to talk about cams too.