the 2.6 puller at kenton last nite! vid!

Sonic_Superduty

Common RAILHER!!
well once again this was brush pull, and it did very well. I was number 11 to pull and sat 2nd place for a good bit, till the end and ended up 6th out of 32 trucks which seems pretty fair to me being only its 2nd sled pull... goin after some more tonight!! Oh here is a vid its side ways till the end and right side up, the old lady took the vid with her camera. if someone could fix it for me that would be great!!

Lance slep pulling at the Kenton fair Video by Kate - MySpace Video

yeah we are getting there with her just takes time. but I think last night the stock trans got a hurtin put on it....

stock trans!!!!! Dom, didnt know they would take that??? Try that with a duramax with stock allison,haha. Not saying anything bad about a dmax just the stock allison is not that good in my opinion. I had one BTW. Good truck good power not so good trans. The 05 6.0 trans feels much better even in stock trim. Good pull too!!!!

The stock trans is actually pretty amazing, with the right trans tuning. I hada lot of low 12 second passes(~12.2@109-111) on a bone stock trans with 80k miles on it. The trans is now in another truck doing daily driver duty.

Good job Lance! Send me an email or call me and let me know how the new tune feels with the new combo. I was caught up at the shop finishing some trucks for an event and didn't get a chance to catch up with you.

The stock trans is actually pretty amazing, with the right trans tuning. I hada lot of low 12 second passes(~12.2@109-111) on a bone stock trans with 80k miles on it. The trans is now in another truck doing daily driver duty.

Good job Lance! Send me an email or call me and let me know how the new tune feels with the new combo. I was caught up at the shop finishing some trucks for an event and didn't get a chance to catch up with you.

yeah no problem eric, yeah you always hear about how much of a PYLE these 6.0`s are, but then have not been noticed by how tough the stock trans is!!! my 6.0 and trans is fine, but she finally got a hurt put on her

Back