The Cummin Goat

This site is NOT a marketplace. Your on CF a lot then post your injectors, hats, trucks, pics of your junk (not the consumer products you have) in there. It's like showing up to a drag strip, pawning your old stuff, and either not race or pay sponsorship. The guys who are here every week to help others or even to just shoot the chit pay their "dues" to pawn their stuff.

Have some class.

I rarely sell stuff on here and CF, I get on the forums to gain knowledge, i buy from the forums a lot more than I post things for sale. I've learned everything I know from these forums!

I was simply makin it known how he done me, an to make people aware! I didn't mean to sturr the pot about post counts and sellin things.

I agree, too much drama!!!
You are correct, the only reason I use this site is to sell items I no longer need and someone else could use. Working items..... With all of this, I would rather sit on them, at least they would still work if I need them. So you do what you need to do.

Then sell your **** over there. This ain't craigslist. You just admitted to me that all you use this site for is to sell things. Don't post another thing for sale here.

I don't get on here as much as I do the cummins forum, no particular reason, I've got plenty of post over there! All my post are not only in the for sale section either.

I will post a pic of the test sheet, no problem!
Doesn't really matter how many post, or where I post at, Doesn't give anyone the right to screw me over, you won't find one bad thing said about me on either forum, cause I'm a man of my word!

You're right, it doesn't give anyone the right to screw you over. I'm not going to take a side on this until I see the flow sheet. But like I said to the other guy, if all you do here is sell things and you actually post useful information over on that other site, then you need to stay over there if it's so awesome.

I visit several sites a day. There is a lot of useful information out there and admittedly it's not all here. You noobs who just come here to pawn off your stuff on other people gets real old. Most of these people on here are FAMILY to me.

null_zpse715b3f5.png

100 post minimum to sell. Tired of seeing this chit

^^ This! Oh, and someone please fix the picture of the flow sheet, I think I may have dislocated my neck trying to read it. :bang

On edit: Fixed it myself. Who flowed these?

b6a5a30f-4743-4071-98eb-4945b17f9fd1_zps73f09f77.jpg

Last edited:
Those guys seem to know their stuff. I know they are a Bosch dealer. I have never done business with them, just talked to a tech on the phone.

I visit several sites a day. There is a lot of useful information out there and admittedly it's not all here. You noobs who just come here to pawn off your stuff on other people gets real old. Most of these people on here are FAMILY to me.

Well said, amigo

Back