The grampa truck

Thegrampatrk

Whell I'm the new kid from Oklahoma. I just bough my first diesel it's a white ext long bed 2500 99 24v. it has a edge with juice and attitude. it has an aem intake with paper filter 5in turbo back stacked chip a hyper tech. a built auto and a painted to match camper shell. Key in on why she's the grampa truck yet. I'm buying some xd wheels for it and some 35in tires. soon going to do propane or water meth injection but that's where I'm stuck. one egts go up one they go down but both make bigger power. my truck runs really cool 6 to 700f at 70 mph but will get hot if I stand on her. but runs good and low but I want them lower thanks for reading.

600-700 at 70 and you want them lower? mine is about 750-800 @ 70 LOL

dont waste your time with propane, bang for the buck really isn't there

The thing is I have most of the parts for propane done the right way in my shop if I do water meth and should I do a turbo or injectors next

Don't do propane, and honestly wouldn't do water/meth either.

A turbo upgrade would be good

I'm rly building for mileage I know don't buy a 3/4 ton diesel then but I need a truck that will get decent mileage yet pull a trailer whenever I need or want to no mater what size it was time for a new truck and Im tired of brrowing cars to take my crawler out so I bought this good truck olny has 153000

w/m on a stock truck wont do much good, the same can be said about propane

I wouldn't call it stock it's got a good bit done yeah it's not the diesels on here but it will run most other diesels in my area and leave them in my cloud

newbs....... alright, do the propane AND water, you'll get 25-30 MPG and have 100-200 degree egts towing on a 6% grade at 80 mph

Wo ever said I want 30 to 35mpg I just do a lot of hiway driving and it's probally olny going to get 33s but I'd like better than 15mpg that my s10 got

Thanks kfarms and to the duchers that jumped to conclusions I was asking that's how people learn **** some on said w/m on a stock truck whell mines not stock. it's not some bad ass diesel pull in truck but it puts mustangs and ricers in they're places along with 12valve trucks or the ones around here that have tried to race me.

Last edited:
Quit acting like a woman and calm down, if you can't handle this crap then you should just log off this site. The 12v's in your area must be slow cause you aren't touching the ones on here.

everyone needs to settle down. first off :welcome:

ill add my 2 cents on water/meth. my truck has 2 large injectors and the pump is on a switch that i control, when i flip it, its full force, i only use it when i think i need a little more power, my truck runs super cool so i dont use it for that, my turboes light faster, produce 10 more psi with it on and when you wide open and kick the pump on it sets you farther back in your seat a little more

Back