The grampa truck

Thanks kfarms and to the duchers that jumped to conclusions I was asking that's how people learn **** some on said w/m on a stock truck whell mines not stock. it's not some bad ass diesel pull in truck but it puts mustangs and ricers in they're places along with 12valve trucks or the ones around here that have tried to race me.

Does it have a stock turbo? You might want to upgrade that first, then injectors.

You must be racing some 16 year old in their daddys 12 valve.

if you aren't liking the answers here, there is a group that is WAYYYY smarter than the guys are here: Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum

Quit acting like a woman and calm down, if you can't handle this crap then you should just log off this site. The 12v's in your area must be slow cause you aren't touching the ones on here.

haha, he'll beat mine, im SURE of it.

Well, hell. I was going to say "where in OK" ....but after the thread took a turn into a newbie bashing in the first page due to noone knowing enough about diesels to realize that propane + water/meth is the shiznit.....maybe I won't. LOL

The thing is I have most of the parts for propane done the right way in my shop if I do water meth and should I do a turbo or injectors next

ach.jpg

:hehe:

Thanks kfarms and to the duchers that jumped to conclusions I was asking that's how people learn **** some on said w/m on a stock truck whell mines not stock. it's not some bad ass diesel pull in truck but it puts mustangs and ricers in they're places along with 12valve trucks or the ones around here that have tried to race me.

So, whats on your super BADA$$ mustang stomping, 12 crushing, 24v super truck??

i dont think u would even make it on the cumminsforum... :bang

seriously go buy a gasser with loud dual exhaust and quit driving around your grandpas camper puller thinkin your cool.

signs you're not ready for comp-D: you think a 24 valve is superior to a 12 valve......FAIL

The thing is I have most of the parts for propane done the right way in my shop if I do water meth and should I do a turbo or injectors next

first off go back to school and learn how to talk.
second you asked what you should do, and we were giving you advice from what we have learned over the years of experience screwing with different turbos, injectors, and blah blah blah power combos on our trucks. If your not hear to listen to good money, and truck saving advice go F your self and find someone dumber then you (which may be hard) to brag to about your super awesome 24v with a power chip...

Whell I'm the new kid from Oklahoma. I just bough my first diesel it's a white ext long bed 2500 99 24v. it has a edge with juice and attitude. it has an aem intake with paper filter 5in turbo back stacked chip a hyper tech. a built auto and a painted to match camper shell. Key in on why she's the grampa truck yet. I'm buying some xd wheels for it and some 35in tires. soon going to do propane or water meth injection but that's where I'm stuck. one egts go up one they go down but both make bigger power. my truck runs really cool 6 to 700f at 70 mph but will get hot if I stand on her. but runs good and low but I want them lower thanks for reading.

ooooooppppppssss im sry i didnt see you had JUICE and ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!! OMG im sry.. your truck is fast :bow:

dont talk shi* about the JUICE W/ ATTITUDE! its WAY faster than your CR could ever dream of being LOL

A little shot of freeon when ya need it should do the trick. Try that and let us know what ya think. :lolly:

Jeezus, this may be part of the reason we've gained like 4 members in the last 2 months.

NICE WORK COMPD!

Jeezus, this may be part of the reason we've gained like 4 members in the last 2 months.

NICE WORK COMPD!

Actually we've gained probably 100+ members in the past 2 months but if they are going to act like this I'd rather just keep the group we have.

Actually we've gained probably 100+ members in the past 2 months but if they are going to act like this I'd rather just keep the group we have.

Let me restate, 4 legitimate CONTRIBUTING members. Not that I mind at all, but just saying.

Hey Ryan, glad to have ya, but if you hang out here a thick skin is required! :D

Taylor there are a few fast 12v trucks here. At least one 12v DD is fast. As in, needs a cage fast.

Who cares how many new members we are getting? Also Mike, how much do you contribute since you seem to want to quality others value here?

Back