The grampa truck

Hey Ryan, glad to have ya, but if you hang out here a thick skin is required! :D

Taylor there are a few fast 12v trucks here. At least one 12v DD is fast. As in, needs a cage fast.

Who cares how many new members we are getting? Also Mike, how much do you contribute since you seem to want to quality others value here?

Enough, I barely have a competitive truck, therefore I have very little contribute. I just search for what I need and get on with my business.

But it's nice to not have a bunch of jack wagons posting the same stuff over and over, and a good group of people to take care of the ones that do.

Who said I don't have thick skin! Displacedtexan nice to meet you today and k farms I thanked you for your advice asshole then you blow a lid on me!WTF...there are 2 12v trucks I know of that are street driven that make any power in Tulsa one is displacedtexans truck seemed to make good power and another guy I know that has tons of money in his motor trans and axles. The rest are 250000mile trucks with the screws turned in and stock every thing else. Again I will list I have a raptor 150 lift pump a modded vp44 injection pump an edge juice with attitude stacked with a hyper tech( not my doing) aem brute force cold air intake with paper filter and 5in turbo back kit. Like I said this truck is quick but I want more from the things I read that getting EGTS lower gets better power and every one says water meth is the way to do that I ask and you all have said turbo and injectors nuff said. I'm on the search for a bigger turbo and 100 to 150 hp injectors but it will take a while. NOW BACK TO THE REGULAR PROGRAMMING! Oh and I pouch and paid for this truck my self no one bought me a truck but I'm always willing to take injectors and turbos if your gonna throw them away ya know or I'll just keep slowly working toward them

Likewise, I just meant that it can get a little rough here. You ain't see nothing yet. We haven't had a good knock down drag out since claykahn left...

Mine aint impressive, but it's not bad. Kinda amazed I haven't blown up this HX35.

There is a little flat black halfton around with some airbrush work that will eat most cars on the road:D

Your EGTs are low. More fuel and more air:D

ok, i'll be completely blunt. forget the fukking W/M and propane, it wont do shi* and your money is better spent on a turbo and sticks, you will be happy with a 62 or 64mm charger and a set of 125-150 hp injectors, you can also do the hot unlock on your edge and gain a little HP

Probally a good thing I got a 3 year warranty on my trans from the last owner haha. I see things coming apart if I stick around here...wich makes me feel like I'm on pirate4x4 go big or blow **** up trying. So is there any thing wrong with the hx35/40 hybred? I found a good deal on one and some 100 hp injectors would it be a big increase or a step toward more money to spend. And at what psi will you need fire rings and head studs?

hybrids are a waste of money, i know where you can get a really good used 62/65/12 for 1000 bucks

That's the answer I was looking for nuff said. Rite now I'm holding off on any mods because of cash flow. but when I have money for the turbo then I'll get some sticks. Then to get a good injection pump I think I have a vp44 but it's what came on the truck I'm not sure how to tell the diffrence but in the long future I'd like a p pump 24v.

a VP44 is a VP44, there is no other model that it could be

So being a 99 means I have a vp44 so pretty much I'm gonna need to be going at it with a hrvp eventually right?

It says 99 manufacture date but has 2000 model stuff all over it like the pop out back windows and the little display in the head liner. the truck was ordered late 99 picked up 9/11/99 so there's no tellin what it really is with out knowing what I'm looking at.

Don't knock the Juice w/ attitude. I have it and make more HP than displacedtexmexican!!! Notice I didn't say more torque. :poke: Nick, how's 'bout you bring me a Ron's Special with a basket of fries for lunch. :D

haha, the transfer case JUST has a big ass hole in it with the shift fork sticking out the bottom, its nothing serious LOL

Back