The grampa truck

Don't knock the Juice w/ attitude. I have it and make more HP than displacedtexmexican!!! Notice I didn't say more torque. :poke: Nick, how's 'bout you bring me a Ron's Special with a basket of fries for lunch. :D
I know you didn't say more torque. Because if you did, you would have been WRONG!LOL

Painter wouldn't go to Ron's for lunch. It's to fattening:bang

Who said I don't have thick skin! Displacedtexan nice to meet you today and k farms I thanked you for your advice asshole then you blow a lid on me!WTF...there are 2 12v trucks I know of that are street driven that make any power in Tulsa one is displacedtexans truck seemed to make good power and another guy I know that has tons of money in his motor trans and axles. The rest are 250000mile trucks with the screws turned in and stock every thing else. Again I will list I have a raptor 150 lift pump a modded vp44 injection pump an edge juice with attitude stacked with a hyper tech( not my doing) aem brute force cold air intake with paper filter and 5in turbo back kit. Like I said this truck is quick but I want more from the things I read that getting EGTS lower gets better power and every one says water meth is the way to do that I ask and you all have said turbo and injectors nuff said. I'm on the search for a bigger turbo and 100 to 150 hp injectors but it will take a while. NOW BACK TO THE REGULAR PROGRAMMING! Oh and I pouch and paid for this truck my self no one bought me a truck but I'm always willing to take injectors and turbos if your gonna throw them away ya know or I'll just keep slowly working toward them
sry i went a lil over the top i read it as you calling me a douche, but still everybody els is only here to help to. everybody give each other a hard time on here thats what makes it fun. :Cheer:

Last edited:
whell proved the trans wasnt built that whell. i hooked up to my unloaded 16foot flat bed and was going to pull it to tulsa to my aunt so that tmrrow i could pull a fifth wheel back from down by vian. my trans over heated i pulled over and poped it in netral and cooled off. i then got to my aunts and let it cool off good started to verdigris with the trailor after some plans changed. it over heated again i then cooled it off and started on my way. then it did it again i shut it off unhooked the trailor and headed to the parts store. then it just stopped about the time i pulled into my cousins drive way. changed the fluid and still nuthing so its going back to the shop that built it and gettin a new one mabey they get it right this time.

overheating is not the builders fault, turn the fugging overdrive off when you're towing :doh:

A couple things I am noticing here... One: Inconsistent mods, In one post he said he has a modded VP44, then later he said he THINKS he has a VP44, then he asked if he wanted to know if he needed a HRVP. So which is it?
Two: He said he has a Hyper chip stacked with a Juice w/ Attitude, but then claims it came that way and it wasn't his fault. Why apologize for it? If you don't like it, remove the Hyperchip, LOL.

Also, welcome to the world of diesel trucks, where every auto truck is sold with a built tranny LOL

Number one it was flat roads
Number two I'm not sure the guy that sold me my truck is even half way telling em **** for the truth and I don't have the programmer to remove the hyper tech
And number three who gives a **** it's got a 3 year warranty if I blow it up every 5000 miles they will get better at changing it and maybe put half way decent parts in it

I have determined it is the tq converter that has been acting up since I bought the truck it was kicking in and out very hard from 15 to 20 mph now will kick in and then fall out

When are you gonna learn that you gotta show the smart guys on here like the ones trying to help you a little respect?
It seems with every answer they have you want to tell them they are wrong... Why ask then?

sry i went a lil over the top i read it as you calling me a douche, but still everybody els is only here to help to. everybody give each other a hard time on here thats what makes it fun. :Cheer:

nvm i take this back.. :doh: your in the wrong place dude.

I'm a grandpaw 5 times, and heres what I call a grandpaws truck, 06 4x4 QCSB, fully built tranny,triple disc converter,reactor flexplate, II 100 hp inj, wicked stg3 cp3,DF165,maxspool springs,63/68/14,Smarty TNTR,Simpson diesel air intake tube, ARP625 studs and a few more little goodies. My grandkid's love it.

Number two I'm not sure the guy that sold me my truck is even half way telling em **** for the truth and I don't have the programmer to remove the hyper tech
And number three who gives a **** it's got a 3 year warranty if I blow it up every 5000 miles they will get better at changing it and maybe put half way decent parts in it

I have determined it is the tq converter that has been acting up since I bought the truck it was kicking in and out very hard from 15 to 20 mph now will kick in and then fall out

I thought you asked for help from everybody but all I see is you not wanting their help but just calling them douches an assholes?

I'm a grandpaw 5 times, and heres what I call a grandpaws truck, 06 4x4 QCSB, fully built tranny,triple disc converter,reactor flexplate, II 100 hp inj, wicked stg3 cp3,DF165,maxspool springs,63/68/14,Smarty TNTR,Simpson diesel air intake tube, ARP625 studs and a few more little goodies. My grandkid's love it.
:rockwoot: Rock on grandma!

i doubt its the actual converter itself, your problem is more than likely in the VB or the wiring somewhere

Back