The last 12v

OrangeNV

BISH please
new to compd from pittsburgh.......i think i may own the last original 12v with under 100k on it!

now how do i make smoke come out of my stacks?

jk *bdh*

CLEAN2.jpg

clean.jpg

my buddie just bought a 97 12v with 63k on it all original, but your truck looks really good. whats the paint code that color is awsome...

prowler flame orange, with starfire instead of copper

ive got 62k!

new to compd from pittsburgh.......i think i may own the last original 12v with under 100k on it!

now how do i make smoke come out of my stacks?

jk *bdh*

CLEAN2.jpg

clean.jpg

Love that color man...just something you don't see everyday.

Great color man!! Truck looks awesome, and welcome.

Just so you know, there's a guy up this way with I believe less than 10k miles on his 1989 first gen. He bought it new in 89, and plows the parking lot at his garage with it. He sells diesel there, and it is a full repair shop, so it never has to leave the premisis.

great looking truck but I bet there are more 12 valves under 100k than ya think. bought my 95 last july with 58k it now has 82k
DSC00123.jpg

not around the city where i live. heck its rare i see a diesel in my day to day commute

damn good lookin truck
there is a guy around here that bought a 94 new only has a few miles on it then parked it still has the paper floor mats and detail stickers in the window from factory

damn good lookin truck
there is a guy around here that bought a 94 new only has a few miles on it then parked it still has the paper floor mats and detail stickers in the window from factory

You would't be talking about Jim Jessup would you?

Uh..sorry my buddy has a clean 95 12v reg cab 5spd with 32k on it garage kept.

jessup is who i was talkin about haha. he does still have that 94 doesnt he, damn smart guy

i know he still had a 97 two tone not to long ago still had i believe 15,000 mile i know less then 20,000 hell i might have be les then 10