The prefered choice on enclosed trailers

BDS

I need a 28x8.5 double axle enclosed trailer for my utv's and 4-wheelers.
I want it to be a slight "V" with a ramp door. I don't want a " cheap" piece of crap
that will fall apart and rust to pieces in 3 years. I would like it to be rigid as possible and
empty weight doesn't bother me....a friend has a wells cargo and if its not parked level forget trying to open the ramp door!

Thanks

Buddy of my has a haulmark... Very nice compared to some I have seen

I think Dalpilot has his listed. You may want to PM him.

I checked out the one on the here for sale! Sweet Deal! but I unfortunately need at least a 7' interrior height for my Utv that is lifted:bang

I should have left it stock height!
I have checked out United, Pace, Hurricane, Look, Cargo Outlets, and the Ebay manufacturers....There are SO many to choose from and I heard that Haulmark standards have slipped??? I also heard the same for Pace???
I will check out Haulmark tomorrow afternoon. Featherlite is only 1 hour from me But I realize they are BIG $$$.

All of mine are all aluminum besides my gooseneck. Legend has been a good quality brand for me.

We had a pace that was nice. Its kinda of like a travel trailer though they all have there problems.

My Gooseneck is a Pace, and it seems to be decen if steel is an option. If you were asking me where I am located I'm in mid michigan. pm me is you have question on a good side x side/ ATV trailer because I tend to haul a lot of those. (I am a powersports dealer) Sorry if this breaks any rules, I just wanto to make sure thatg a fellow diesel guy doesn't order/buy the wrong trailer.