"The" TS Experience!

JasonCzerak

Well, I got off my ass and made it out! Had great time despite the heat getting to me at the end.

Thanks Dennis, Sheila and the CompD crew!

It was fun meeting everyone and hope to be back next year! (psssst, avoid mothers day weekend! :) )

i made it out also. it was a good time. i think the whole event would be better but thats not anyones fault. met alot of good people out there and saw some good racing

anyone notice the black dodge getting its pictures taken down near where the truck's come off the track at? :)

it was an awesome time guys, i'll be back next year!!!

I saw that hat from the grand stands :)

Jason, if you wore a hat with its own zip code you could have stayed cool long enough to see the whole thing ;) Brandon's hat should get its own weather forecast...

If you think it's rough watching an event in that heat, imagine what it's like inside the trucks while wearing 3 layers of Nomex, a helmet, neck brace, and gloves! 2 weeks ago in Redding we were treated to 106° temps and no breeze, it was damn hot in the race truck!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Jason, if you wore a hat with its own zip code you could have stayed cool long enough to see the whole thing ;) Brandon's hat should get its own weather forecast...

If you think it's rough watching an event in that heat, imagine what it's like inside the trucks while wearing 3 layers of Nomex, a helmet, neck brace, and gloves! 2 weeks ago in Redding we were treated to 106° temps and no breeze, it was damn hot in the race truck!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Back in the day these temps were no problem. But I've since adapted to a desk and northern sun.

First event with my new camera, I was a little shaky, be sure to watch the vid in HD.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AViWbDDiHxU[/MEDIA]