The use of hand-throttle controls are prohibited.

mech2161

I have a secret.
As this reads in the 2.6 rules. Doesn't it discriminate against the handicapped?

:rules:

:hehe: Not laughing at the less fortunate, just stirring the pot.

Is it pulling season yet? :Cheer:

That question has come up, and a true handicap will be allowed, of course.

That goes back to OUR little gray area that says all tech decisions are final... so you better hope that he likes bouncing Fords on any given day, mech or you will be gone on general principle, for impersonating a pulling truck!!!!

That question has come up, and a true handicap will be allowed, of course.

That goes back to OUR little gray area that says all tech decisions are final... so you better hope that he likes bouncing Fords on any given day, mech or you will be gone on general principle, for impersonating a pulling truck!!!!

I learned from the best. Then you moved on, trying to impersonate a promoter. :blahblah1:

Come on Josh, dont you start following the same path as mech's Clown Brigade!!:bang

You know just thinking about this handicap stuff. I have a cousin that is blind. And he pulls tractors. Just has a spotter right beside him. Its cooler than crap.

yea, Ive heard about that for the blind- it makes the flaggers nervous, though.

Of course, most guys with a hood stack may as well be blind, as they are STARING at the smoke, instead of the flagger.:bang

ill have to dig up a pic. He does all the work to them his self. Thats what keeps him going it seems like.