Thinking of selling my trucks

bsmith59

In to deep to quit now!!!
I have a 2002, 2500 diesel. Has all kind of after market parts, 250 ddp's enterprise turbo, cross tubes, ats 3 piece, arp head studs, vp hotrod pump, 6 inch stack, snow performance water injection, stewart werner gauges, new transfercase, traction bars, suspension blocks, and southbend iron giant double disc clutch. Thinking of asking $25,000 for it, what do you guys think about my price.

miles? hope its in immaculate shape not a spec of rust on the frame rails or body with no a single scratch for the price and under 100,000 miles

miles? hope its in immaculate shape not a spec of rust on the frame rails or body with no a single scratch for the price and under 100,000 miles

Agreed. It might be worth about 10-12k if its a normal condition truck. Post up some pics.

25K .... ?

jusy bought an 06 mega cab dually for $16000 and it had 98K on it..

$25k is way way high my friend. There was an '05 reg cab on cummins forum that had 710rwhp less than 55k miles and power everything. Mint condition on top of that and he asked $21.5k.....just a hint. Goodluck

$25k is way way high my friend. There was an '05 reg cab on cummins forum that had 710rwhp less than 55k miles and power everything. Mint condition on top of that and he asked $21.5k.....just a hint. Goodluck

that truck wa smore than a steal but yes your still asking to high, I wish i had the cash for that 05...

Back