This is not helping my diesel addiction

AWray

Diesel-less
I heard about this site at the TS race in BG. Great site.

Anybody in Western Ohio into diesel drag racing? All I see and hear envolves sled pulling. It's not that I don't like sled pulling, drag racing is more my speed.

Aaron

Drag racing is more my speed too, but I am not in the heart of sled pulling country like you are. Those pullers try to pick on you for your go-fast style? LOL
I know that Josh (Crzycowboy) is trying to put together some dyno events and possibly a race or 2 next year. You oughta shoot him a PM.

Welcome to the site man! Glad to have you! :welcome:

I don't catch any crap from the pullers yet. I'm just looking for some "diesel heads" that get racing. Heck, I'll even talk to some pullers if there are some close. Most of the serious pullers are 1-2 hours away.

I'll drop Crzycowboy a PM and see what's in the works.

Aaron

We run in Larue, Oh (Marion County International Raceway) every few friday nights at the test and tune. The group of 5-6 trucks that I hang out with are all 13.7 and quicker in the quarter. I'll try to post in the drag racing section before we go the next time (probably next friday, Sept 1st??)

bnraodn.

I've often said "I don't own a truck I have an disease"

Welcome to the site.

dan

Brandon,

Do you make it to Kil Kare in Xenia? I went there to run once but got busted in tech for a cracked windshield. When the truck is not a required daily driver, I'll be back. Larue is 2+ hours from me. I'll try to make it sometime.

We haven't been to Kil-Kare yet. We've always threatened to go since a buddy races circle track Thursday night too, but getting back to columbus at 3am isn't a good way to start a workday on Friday. Friday nights it only takes about 1.5 hours to get back. They let almost anything run at LaRue, I watched a dirtbike and two 4-wheelers run last week.

brandon.

Hey Aaron, I think I met you down there at the TS race!!!

I am Josh with the Blue and Silver first Gen!!!!

Josh - We did meet at the TS race. Did you go to IRP? We couldn't make it.

Aaron

No I have only got too go to the TS event this year, Just been too busy and have been doing some work to the Truck so, not too much play time for me!!!

Back