Those of you with a 2095 rack plug

hydrant

This is the only mod I haven't done to my pump. I'm sure this has been covered before but how much power increase would a guy with a 160 hp pump expect to see with this mod?
Thanks in advance.

What else have you done for fuel mods? The more fuel you flow to begin with the bigger the gain you will see.

What else have you done for fuel mods? The more fuel you flow to begin with the bigger the gain you will see.

3000k gov springs, 191 delivery valves, afc mods, 100 fuel plate full forward, 370 injectors.

It will just allow for a tad more rack travel, 2mm i think it is. I suppose this additional travel will allow a little more fuel and poss. make a little more power if you have the air to go with it, i have one and wouldnt say i noticed in diff. at the track? Id have to say its not a big deal and a street truck could do w/o it for sure. If your looking for everything you can get from the pump. ya pick one up and install it, i ground the front cover and had no prob. putting it one this way, others usually remove the pump i think, for what you'll gain it aint worth all that, also look for it at a bosch dealer they can be found for like 6-8 bucks, or some businesses will charge much for for the handling and mark up. JMO
Ryan

I have twins so air shouldn't be a problem. I thought i've gone this far why not add another $20 part if it helps. Wow, grinding the cover! You got nuts!

Why do the plug if you are going to stop the rack with a plate?

The plate is going to stop the rack travel. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but to make use of the rack plug you will have to shave some material off the cylinder part of the afc arm to make use of it as well as having a plate profile that lets the rack make use of the more depth of the rack plug.

Can't comment on the power it added, but I did pick up 5 psi of boost with the rack plug mod on my stock HX35.

Why do the plug if you are going to stop the rack with a plate?

Good Point.

If i remember right the plate is the rack stop even with a 100 or 0 full forward, several other mods would need to be done to make use of the little more available fuel.

I actually believe that a 0 full forward is clear enough to not stop the rack but you would need to shave the shoulder off the AFC lever to allow the rack to advance all the way to the end of the plug.

My afc is shaved so if that would otherwise stop travel I think I'm ok. If people are running without a plate to take advantage of the rack plug mod why is is such a big deal when someone's gov arm goes under the plate when It isnt adjusted correctly? I thought you could damage the pump in either case?

I have a 160 pump and have done everything except the rack plug. I have one just don't know how much it will get me some say it works others?? I just don't want to pop my head gasket No studs or Orings just yet.......I can push 50 psi with my plate full forward and it gets hot down low more fuel might just cause this to get worse?? ya I need better injectors for sure......

Way back in the dark ages of 2003 I saw nearly a 200 degree increase in EGT's on 13mm pump, at the same time the pump shop saw a 70cc increase in flow on a like built pump.

Jim

Wow Shell I might just have to throw that bad boy on nice increase with similer mods!!

Yup Afc has all teh mods needed and ready to rock! The only thing I worry about is my head gasket. I have the plate pulled back because I was hitting over 50 psi don't want to pop the head right now...

Yup Afc has all teh mods needed and ready to rock! The only thing I worry about is my head gasket. I have the plate pulled back because I was hitting over 50 psi don't want to pop the head right now...
Geez, I'd hold out till some studs r in!

I've searched the net trying to find a place to buy a plug. I can't seem to come up with anything. The Bosch website says Napa, Advanced Auto, all are Bosch dealers. So what is the actual part #? Is it 2095?