Thought I would throw this out there

WICKEDDIESELS

SUPPORTING VENDOR
P10_12VIF_1.jpg

12 valve intake flange for a DIY intake. I can make these anyway you like and can do them for other applications as well. CR and 24 valve are in the works. These are made in house, so it doesn't take too long to get one ready.

Im trying not to sound stupid here, but other than directing airflow, how is this to help? seems like a pretty neat peice

Im trying not to sound stupid here, but other than directing airflow, how is this to help? seems like a pretty neat peice

The intake plenum is cast onto the head. To get at the intake runners to port the head properly, the plenum is machined off. This flange allows one to make their own intake configuration, when used with a ported head will improve power output.

Okay, I see.. interesting, my head will actually be off here in about a month for fire rings and porting, would you recommend this on a street driven/2.6 class puller? Will I see better spool up?

Im 19 and do not get a dime from anything or anyone but my employer... nothing is cheap in this sport, I was just too anxious to get into it.. :nail:

Spend the money else where.

Shane can you make one with mounting holes along the top so one could make an open pleum style as opposed to individual runner?

Last edited:
pm me a quote on a 12v flange please. and also on a billet front cover as well 12v/ppump.

Back