Thoughts on Jensen headunit.

bootsdodgejn

Well i just got a jensen flip out touchscreen headunit from walmart for 235. I was wonderig what everybodythinks of jensen.Do they last long. etc. I could not turn down a $235 touch screen. Any thought would be nice. Good or Bad.

Having dealt with high end car stereo products for years, I never would have guessed. I have one. The rep for them here gave me one to play with knowing I am a die hard Eclipse touchscreen fan. The things is pretty cool for under $300 and its been installed for a year now and not so much as a single issue.

Now, if only we could get you to put the p-pump on....instead of stereo gear.

i used to work at an accessory store and we sold quite a few of them, setting the stations sucks but overall it's a nice unit.

I just bought one to night for the same price, but the sticker on the shelf said 350 so i was pretty stoked. I am getting it put in tomorrow so we'll see how i like it.

yea well i was a walmart associate so i got the 10% discount which brought it to 235.Trust me its awsome.If you dont want to wire up the wire for the brake switch i can giv ya the code to get to the tech screen to deactivate that.So you can watch movies any time.NOT RECOMENED WHILE DRIVING

I have this unit.... works great but it wont let me watch anything if i am rolling not that I would but id kinda like to catch a tiny glance sometime... lol

Here is what you do to deactivat that brake thingy

1) Insert the DVD and you'll get the blue screen.
(If you have more than one tv, the unit itself will have the blue screen but the additional tv's you have plugged in will NOT, they will show the dvd menu. Thus you will be able to see the hidden menu on the additional screens after inputting the code, but not on the main unit because of its blue screen.)
2) On the main remote, push stop twice and then 1, 2, 6, 4
3) Push the joystick on the unit SOUTH twice and then click it once.
4) Press SYS SETUP on the main remote twice to save your settings