Thursday April 24th, Dinner get together in Bowling Green???

getblown5.9

Ceritified Kleenex Dealer
My crew from MD will be in town tomorrow in the late morning to early afternoon hours.

Anyone up for meeting for dinner Thursday evening at one of the local watering holes? I get to come to a big event like this once a year and just trying to meet as many members of the forum as I can.

Post up in here if you will be in town Thursday night and suggestions if you know any good places to drink and eat (notice drinking comes first LOL).

There is a new sports bar type restaurant on Scottsville Road. The name of the place is Double Dogs. There is also a BW3s and Toots on Scottsville Rd.

All three would ge good.

Hope this helps.

Sheila

Cool thanks Sheila. Maybe I can check it out. Now I just gotta get other compD members to join us

TJ I am in! I will be down their Thursday through the day...........PM me your cell # and I will give ya a shout when I get into BG.
Brandon

anyone who wants to meet for dinner thursday you can call me at 443-695-4001

im hitting the road now, not sure when i will be able to check in here tomorrow so call me if you want to meet.

see ya,
TJ

I put ur number in my phone. My plane arrives late morning in Nashville so by the evening I'll be looking for some trouble to get into.

Na, trouble always finds you girl, You ain't gotta look for it.

Need proof? See pink hair.