Tim Turner invites everyone to attend:

The 3rd Annual DHRA Awards Banquet

The Champions and competitors that participated with the Diesel Hot Rod Association in 2007 will be honored at the DHRA Awards Banquet. The evening's host Tim "Timbeaux" Turner will be awarding the great "Rudy" trophies to the 2007 champions. The banquet will be January 19th at the Brickyard Crossing in Indianapolis, Indiana. Banquet reservation information will also be available on the DHRA web site.

Date: Saturday, January 19, 2008

Time: 6:00 PM

Crossing Golf Resort & Inn

4400 West 16th
Street
Indianapolis, IN 46222

Cost: $40.00
each

Special
Room Rate: $59.99

To receive this special room rate you must call the Brickyard Crossing directly. There phone number is (317)241-2500. When you call to make reservations, tell them that you are attending the banquet for the Diesel Hot Rod Association.

Seating will be open with a few exceptions.

Dress is business casual.

Cash bar will be available.

RSVP with payment by January 4, 2008.
CLICK HERE to display the RSVP FORM. Simply print the form, fill in the required fields and mail it with your payment to the address provided.

Come celebrate the 2007 season with us!

will miss everyone at the banquet that is the weekend of our big gymnastics so we set up at in KY so drink one for us and have a great time George

Timbeaux38 said:
M.C. Timmy T LOL

That has a nice ring to it LOL
Or how about "Grandmaster T" not to be confused with "Grandmaster B"

Last edited:
I think I can handle that George LOL

Ladies and Gentelman, I give you your host, "Timmy T"

SSPX0069_046.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Tim thanks for the invite, the pullers think I should come, and I'd like to, but if I can't make it, I'll be sure to give you some notes so you'll have something to say.:blahblah1:

I didn't see this till yesterday, and they are booked up. So where should I go now?? :bang :bang :bang

im wondering the same thing. rooms are booked and me and timmay are s.o.l.

Dalpilot said:
Ladies and Gentelman, I give you your host, "Timmy T"

SSPX0069_046.jpg

Man, thanx for the ammo (saves to Photochop folder)! :evil :D

Greenwood is a good little drive from the party, so why not some place closer. There is a red roof inn and the Clarion at the exit from 465. At least its on the same street for the drunks to find their way home.