timeing

HuminsCummins09

County boy can surive
well to start off with i got a injection pump from BD and its rated at 300horses and when i installed the pump i setted the timeing at 19*degree's. Well im still running the stock HG and the stock exgaust housing. What im wanting to do is get a bigger housing to reduce drive pressure. But for the time being will it be ok just as long as i go easy on it? and ive already retorque the head bolts Thanks guys

Do not retorque the head bolts they are not designed to be retorqued. get some head studs. and a word of advice look into running stuff from a different company.

a bigger exhaust housing wont help you. keep your turbo in its efficiency map and retard timing alittle to spare your headgasket.

im trien to avoid studs because trien to stretch money. But i know you can drill out the divider in the wastegate which im gonna do that. What is the best way to reduce drive pressure?

less fuel...less dp..housin $$ aint that bad from htt..but since the stocker will be goin south eventualy..id just go easy on it and save for a better turbo..kinda like im doin. and im not buyin anything from bd ; ).