timing in western PA

DisplacedOkie

Outlaw
Are there any shops/people with the tools in the Indiana/Blairesville area that will do timing? My truck has a terrible pop/miss above 2500 rpms, and I'm pretty sure my timing needs advanced?

Ty, if you want I'll bring my 12V timing kit to OK when y'all are down for the wedding.

hey dieseladdiction, are you guys gonna have another dyno day at predator performance this year?

Oh.... Now I know. :doh: I remember you stopped in one day with some flyers.

Thanks guys. And thank you DisplacedOkie, you called Wendsday I think, and talked to my brother. He said something about a guy from Oklahoma going to Wyotech up here. Looks like we'll see you next week.

hey dieseladdiction, are you guys gonna have another dyno day at predator performance this year?

Right now no. Predator has closed shop(as of late dec/jan).

I am trying to work on something else though. :rockwoot: Just been going slow.

Oh.... Now I know. :doh: I remember you stopped in one day with some flyers.

Yea, I was picking up a head gasket for someone that day.

I had no doubt you guys would be able to fix the okie up.

I have pulled at the Indiana fair before. How late are you at the shop snedge? I had worked in indiana a few times this past month and drive right by you guys. Was gonna stop in and say hi but looks like you are closed by the time I go past on my way home.

Yea, I was picking up a head gasket for someone that day.

I had no doubt you guys would be able to fix the okie up.

I have pulled at the Indiana fair before. How late are you at the shop snedge? I had worked in indiana a few times this past month and drive right by you guys. Was gonna stop in and say hi but looks like you are closed by the time I go past on my way home.

I freakin live here man :hehe:. If you see a white 03 sitting out front, I'm here someplace. Stop by sometime.

DisplacedOkie, your hotrod is ready. Come and get it.

Hey, if you get a minute see if you can tell Matt what to do with the low-boost issue on his truck (he's giving Ty a ride to your shop) - sell him a boost elbow or something... :Cheer:

Hey, if you get a minute see if you can tell Matt what to do with the low-boost issue on his truck (he's giving Ty a ride to your shop) - sell him a boost elbow or something... :Cheer:

Oops. Was he driving a Chevy? I just saw this.