timming off evident at Idle???

Vice97

im probly gonna make a new post about my "bad fuleing" problem in a bit, but first let me ask, If i slipped time enough to make the truck act like it is desperately starving for fuel in neutral just as soon as i start to get into the thottle then should i also be able to notice it at idle? Because im idleing fine but if i even start to give it a little throttle, thats when it looks like a forest fire. Also Im making 25psi at idle which is really low but still seems like it should be enough to let it free rev for a little bit. does it sound like timming or fueling? ive got lots of fuel returning, mabey its my ofv. and it blew my pressure gage sensor so i guess it spiked whether that has anything to do with it or not. Where do i start? This all started when i sucked the stupid o-ring out of my stupid airdog and it wedged in the gear pump and ran the truck out of fuel.

Sounds like it may be sucking air still from your "stupid air dog" from that "stupid o ring" if it ran fine previously and that's all that was touched.

I like to go fast

no it was a pretty intensive top end build, but yeah i hadnt thought about it being the o-ring. i threw a 150 fass on it that i had and it runs the same with it also only difference is the fass dosent make any fuel pressure at all on the gage.

So air dog made 25psi ( possibly sucking air causing problem), and FASS doesn't make pressure (possibly causing same issue)... Is the fass running and in the correct polarity?

I like to go fast

Well oddly enough the pump did slip time at the exact same time the lift pump messed up.