tint "gosting"

roachie

Taco Master
What causes window tint to "gost". My mother's car has done this twice on the back glass. It has a defroster.

Ideas?

all I Can imagine is a crappy job.. Mine never had a problem over the rear defrosters on my jeep..,

By ghosting, do you mean all the little air bubble you see on crappy tint jobs?

my vote is crappy tint job.. ive had 2 different trucks tinted by 2 different people, and mine looks like total azz, but the other truck looks awesome, even after 5 years! and mines been done for about 2 years :doh:

Dont know what brand it is. It is a reputable shop in town. Done my parents, grandparents, and alot of my friends vehicles. They all havent had any problems.

Gosting:

****e, smoke looking things in the tint, only visible from inside. Looks like a cartoon gost.

You must not be too good then. We blew the windows out of your moms car.

Dont know what brand it is. It is a reputable shop in town. Done my parents, grandparents, and alot of my friends vehicles. They all havent had any problems.

Gosting:

****e, smoke looking things in the tint, only visible from inside. Looks like a cartoon gost.

Learn to spell GHOST douchebag

I'd bet its from when your mom and I steam up the windows...

So that was you I saw leaving his house as I was pulling in. Isnt his mom great?

Back