Tire Poll

Which Ones?

• Total voters

Santa Gertrudis

6.4LTTFMF
Ok fellas, decided on my wheels finally! KMC Badlands in 18x9. I now need help with tires. Pick one!

I chose Toyo's....Not real happy with Procomps, don't know anything about Nitto

I chose the ProComps. I know I've heard different things, but so far at this point, I have not had a single problem with my ProComps. I have probably 11k miles on them already and they're wearing super super even, and very well, thus far. I've had them in dirt, sand, deep mud and they've performed better than any all terrain I've had in the past, especially in the mud. They're more aggressive than a std. all terrain and that helps. They're not as loud as my Toyo M/Ts were which were pretty quiet by M/T standards. I have yet to experience any vibe problems or balance problems but I don't have a lot of miles on yet either.

http://www.redishconstruction.com/Images/Personal/Truck/Wheela.jpg
http://www.redishconstruction.com/Images/Personal/Truck/Wheelb.jpg
http://www.redishconstruction.com/Images/Personal/Truck/Wheelc.jpg

Nummit, I hate to hear you've had a less than satisfactory experience.

See, I personally LOVE the look of the Toyos, but I would rather have a good tire, than a good looking tire if you know what I mean.

if you go nitto terra, make damn sure u rotate 3-5k miles or you will regret it.
if you go with toyo, drie the hell out of it, you will love them.
if you go with pro-comp, make sure they are half price than the others so in half the time the others would last, with that other half of the money you can buy them again, meaning, WEAR QUICK.

just my .02 colin.

see ya wednesday probably.

chase n.

Rotate those Xtreme TA's. We sell alot of them and those that rotate get good millage, those that don't.....well you know what lazy gets you. I run the 33X13.5X18's myself and like them alot. I have a new set of 35X12.5X18's waiting to be installed.

I am extremely hard on tires. Everyone that comes to the shop wants to go for a ride. So its a buisness expence for sure. They all come back to the shop with a grin and credit card in hand. lol I still get about 20k out of them with all the abuse. The street in front of the shop is almost rubberized. hehehe

i have the Toyo Open Country A/Ts on my Yukon. 275/60-20's
Love them

Patrick@DPP said:
Rotate those Xtreme TA's. We sell alot of them and those that rotate get good millage, those that don't.....well you know what lazy gets you. I run the 33X13.5X18's myself and like them alot. I have a new set of 35X12.5X18's waiting to be installed.

I am extremely hard on tires. Everyone that comes to the shop wants to go for a ride. So its a buisness expence for sure. They all come back to the shop with a grin and credit card in hand. lol I still get about 20k out of them with all the abuse. The street in front of the shop is almost rubberized. hehehe

Procomp tires are crap!!!!!!!!! Being lazy has nothing to do with it
I have rotated and balanced so frequently that I have spent enough to buy atleast one new tire AT FULL PRICE not the buy 3 get one free price.
Procomp tires are not round, therefore almost impossible to balance. I finally added equal to mine and while they are much better, they still are not great

Sorry to hear that Pete, cause they are definately a good looking tire. For those of you with the Toyo ATs, how is the traction in the wet stuff?

just go pick up up a set. you will love them. we run them an ALL of our 04+ company trucks.

chase n.

Well guys, thank you all for your input and votes. The Toyo it is! But now, Im having second thoughts about 18s, and thinking about 20s. LOL