Tired VP??

Smoky

On the way to work today my truck felt like it had a bad hesitation when i would gett in it hard, but not wide open. It almost feels like its cutting fuel then it will catch itself and run smooth then cut out again. The truck has minor mods including edge comp, afe stage 2, and fass hpfp that were installed after i bought it. As far as i know all parts are original, and the truck has 142k miles. Any help appreciated.

Also how would i go about contacting Monster Mike?

you always run it on level 5 what is your egts stay at
i always ran around with my comp on 4/5 and even with my 100hp sticks i wouldnt get hot....now with my ADR it fuels so much harder/better it can and will get hot...but i havnt had it on long enough to play to much with it but i can say with just the 2000 tune on my ADR it makes more power and fuels a lot harder.

My comp egts were around 1100-1200ish on 5x5...
my adr. i easly can get over 1350 so for just put'n around i
turned on the defueling with the pulse. i just cant wait for my studs and a larger snail. :charger:

i dont hve a fuel pressure gauge but i did think about the fuel filter. Probably gonna change filter this weekend. I have had a code pop that had to do with pump timing back when i first bought the truck and found out the hard way that the fuel gauge didnt work.

Also found out that the truck doesnt always act up. On the way home truck didnt hesitate but didnt seem to have the power it usually has.

Hopefully its just the filter.

i dont hve a fuel pressure gauge but i did think about the fuel filter. Probably gonna change filter this weekend. I have had a code pop that had to do with pump timing back when i first bought the truck and found out the hard way that the fuel gauge didnt work.

Also found out that the truck doesnt always act up. On the way home truck didnt hesitate but didnt seem to have the power it usually has.

Hopefully its just the filter.

Get a fp gauge on that thing.

you may be suited for a new one and have heard about the hot rode vp44 suppose to give a 100 hp more over stock

Back