TMONEYDIESEL (Manning Motorsports)= A+ Seller

zenzen_427

Scuba Steve
Just wanted to give a shout out to Taylor and thank him for all the help he's been on my 98 12v. Always easy to contact and gets me what I need in a timely manner. List of what I've bought/installed

Installed:
Manning motorsports competition delivery valves:
Simply awesome, way more fuel than my .022s and obviously my stock 181s. Very surprised as to how clean they are on the bottom end with tuning. VERY streetable

Steed speed manifold (t3):
Cleaned up my light smoke/haze I had on the low end on take offs. I assume it's due to it being able to flow way more and reduce dp. Beware this install requires some oild feed modification as well as a shorter bolts to mount. No biggy for the hands on type.

64/68/14 with race cover:
Only heard bad things about these wheel combos but this thing lights pretty quick (1700-1800 rpms) and holy moly she screams in the higher rpms (3000-3800rpms) Egts very manageable even with a plateless 215 pump, 5x14s, the comp dvs, and 4gsk.

hx40 Downpipe:
No explanation needed, fits as it should.

On the Shelf:

Manning motorsports HD pushrods:
Good looking 3 piece rods. Look very well built.

Manning motorsports HD valve springs:
Very quality beehive designed springs equipped with retainers and locks (locks in the mail)

S478 with race cover and billet wheel:
Can't wait to build my piping and get this bad boy under my 64. Well built as any BW turbo should be.

ARP Main studs:
No explanation needed, waiting on time to do my build...

Head studs:
Waiting on these, but I believe they are the Extreme Studs or something of that nature. I already have the arp425s but these have been getting a lot of positive reviews.

Upgraded Rod Bolts:
Waiting on these, no explantion needed.

Camshaft:
Don't know the specs (ask taylor) but a very good looking piece.

Still need to order a rebuild kit but need to pull the motor apart to see what size I need.

Overall Taylor as been awesome and I'd recommend him and his parts to anyone looking to add some power. He's good tech support as well as salesman. Part prices have always been very reasonable and better than any of the big companies like II. Figured I'd give him some positive feedback as he deserves it!

Got me my steed comp manifold quick. Really helpful and easy to get ahold of.

You guys are to awesome, i appreciate the kind words. I try to get everyone their stuff quick, sometimes it actually works out! :hehe:

The OP is pain is the ass however. He will pile chit in your truck and leave it there for WEEKS. Hell it's probably been a month now...

LOL

I'm going tomorrow Stephen, and the 15-17th if you have any interest.

Taylor is top notch! Cant go wrong keeping business in house buying from vendors!

I agree with everyone else in here. Great guy, bought my 66-74-12 from him and that was one sweet turbo.

Just recieved my 63/68 .91 I bought from Taylor. He has been goign through a tough time with the loss of a family member recently and still finished my turbo and had it shipped out very quick. Thanks Taylor!