TNT-R

tcalvin

Bob, I've been trying to get the TNT-R file from you for a while now. I've sent you my Vin# and Smary serial#.

Feel free to speak to Alex Hamilton or Zach Hamilton, as they can verify the parts that are on my truck. I hope that you have just been busy and it's not something I've done or said to prevent you from giving me this tune. Feel free to pm, email, or call me if you get a chance. Thanks

ktmmaniac@aol.com
432-4l3-4894

-Thomas

Thanks for the reply Bob, I appreciate that. Just wanted to be sure that you got my information.

I got an email from you Bob, titled "tntr", message said "attached" but it contained no attachment. I forwarded the message back to you so you could see for yourself.

Still wanting the actual software, I'm not sure why it wasn't attached. If it's a problem with me email, I'd like to have you send it to a different address. I created a new gmail address: ktmmaniac87@gmail.com

Guess I must of done something wrong... still no actual software. Made 733/1305 on fuel at Relentless in Willis TX, Saturday with the revo-TNT. Wish I could get the R to see if it's any different.

On back to back dyno runs those files really aren't that impressive either Dex

Yeah What Scott said...IMO they will top the smarty #'s by a little bit, but When I dyno'd the Bully Dog tunes, 2.4d, SenL, and CT all were within 5 hp of one another, just CT had a little better curve than the others..

I was just saying since he obviously isn't cool enough to get TNTr he has to do something eh? LOL I'm sure that's probably not it, probably just som technical difficulties or something with the email along with bob being busy.

I sent the software twice. shoot me an email that can accept a LARGE attachment.

Back