Tomac Vid..................

wideopen said:
WTF was that...LOL

Tomac and Wham. lol

Once again......wham

wham.jpg

Mike must be doing something right if he has haters take the time to video him running 4th and post it on youtube.

Mike has both haters and people who like him,but the one thing for sure is he knows how to drive that d-max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dazed&Confused said:
No offense to Tomac but that video is funny as hell.:hehe:

Andy

I would'nt mean Tomac any offense by this video, but I thought it was funny as hell too.:hehe: :hehe:

-Tom

Tcolesanti said:
I would'nt mean Tomac any offense by this video, but I thought it was funny as hell too.:hehe: :hehe:

-Tom

I know and agree with ya man.

Andy

wow that was hillarious! no offesne on the all mighty tomac

Video was funny....

Joe.. got a question.. How does Tomac stack up agains Ryan U???

I personally think Ryan U's truck is stouter. I've seen both run many times and Ryan has really impressed me, especially since he has been able to get a set of axles to hold for a full pull.

Andy

Ryan's truck is impressive.

He's got axles holding now... and has been on a tear (with the exception of at Paris when he didn't get the co-pilot turned on and blew through the converter).

I've been helping Jarred Jones a bit... that trucks got potential.. but it's gonnna take a while.

Timbeaux38 said:
Mike must be doing something right if he has haters take the time to video him running 4th and post it on youtube.
Exactly what I thought, that seems like someone has way too much time on their hands.:blahblah1: