Tony @ 1aauto.com

1ATony

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Just wanted to pop in and kind of introduce myself. I handle the social media marketing over at 1aauto.com

I stumbled onto this forum about a week ago and it looked like a pretty cool place, so we came on board to help support the site as a sponsor.

To tell you a little bit about 1aauto.com, we carry a lot of repair parts for many different applications. We do offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders in the lower 48 states.

To tell you a little bit about myself I've been a "car guy" since I was 10. I started working along side my dad who's now a 71 year old auto body guy.

Things that i like to do on my spare time are work on my 92 Mustang LX, it has a Vortech Supercharger that we tossed on it, which pushes 8-10LBS of boost.

I also just got finished lifting and halfway restoring our 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I tossed a 3.5" Rubicon Express lift in it with Rubicon front and rear adjustable track bars, along Skyjacker shocks and a new set of 31" muds to help chew through the New England snow.

When I'm not turning wrenches, I can usually be found doing about 75 through a sand pit on my Honda 450R...lol

[url=https://flic.kr/p/jzeHYL][/URL]

Welcome! So what do you carry that caters to the diesel crowd? Or is it like autoanything.com?

Sent via USPS 2 weeks ago

Regardless of what you carry....and how much shyt we will undoubtedly give ya in the future.....thanks for sponsoring the site.

Tow mirrors from them are really good quality. I've had mine for 3 years, and no issues whatsoever.

Welcome! So what do you carry that caters to the diesel crowd? Or is it like autoanything.com?

We carry a lot of wear and tear type parts such as hubs, brake rotors and pads, window regulators, headlights, exhaust manifolds,ETC.

We do not really carry performance parts or accessories. Although we do carry a decent assortment of tow mirrors.

Where about are you guys located?

Our corporate office is located in Pepperell MA. Our warehouses are located in MA, AZ and KS. When possible we'll ship your order from our warehouse closest to you. We own all three warehouses and also the inventory in them. We drop ship very few products.

Regardless of what you carry....and how much shyt we will undoubtedly give ya in the future.....thanks for sponsoring the site.

No problem, I've literally been on automotive forums since 97, so at this point I'm pretty thick skinned...lol

Tow mirrors from them are really good quality. I've had mine for 3 years, and no issues whatsoever.

Thank you for your order, we appreciate the support.

Tony

We're truly a mom and pop auto parts business, I love working here...lol.

Mike is one of the owners, so he and I hit the road a couple a years ago for some bumper draggin fun in Akron OH.

Here's some video I helped take at the Pontiac Summer Nationals at the Summit Motorsports Park.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG0dmNl5WwY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG0dmNl5WwY[/ame]

They're a sponsor over on PSA also. Heard nothing but good things from the people that have ordered from them.

Welcome.
Good to have you on board. Your guys' videos on youtube have saved me many many hours working on my wife's Maxima.

Welcome to CompD Tony. I have bought several products from you over the years. Excellent service!!

Sorry, I guess I fall on the other side of this. I dont appreciate the "Intro" and "Tow Mirror" spam posts or that ugly blue banner on every damn diesel site Im a member on. If your company actually contributed something to the diesel hobby/sport I might feel different.
Just an example of how $$ talks.

Last edited:
Sorry, I guess I fall on the other side of this. I dont appreciate the "Intro" and "Tow Mirror" spam posts or that ugly blue banner on every damn diesel site Im a member on. If your company actually contributed something to the diesel hobby/sport I might feel different.
Just an example of how $$ talks.

How is it a spam post if he's a paying site sponsor? Sounds like you need to get over yourself. Not every company out there that supplies the diesel community sells engine parts.

Is there a CompD discount? :D

We don't have any coupon codes or discounts that we offer. We do include free shipping in the lower 48 states on all of the parts that we carry, with no hidden packaging fees.

What is shipping like to canada. Do you do it much?

We do ship to Canada, if you're on our website, right under the "Add To Cart" button there's a link for a ship quote to Canada.

You can also call our sales staff, and they can tell you over the phone also.

Tony

Back