Toops performance Tuning

outlaw99

I dont know If I need to be a vendor here to do this but I just wanted to share some trucks Ive been tuning lately. They went to the track last night together.

06 mega cab- matt kauffman's truck last night went 11.60 at 116 full weight, ed471 turbo, flux 4.5's and dual pumps, firepunk diesel built the trans and truck, I did the tuning. I think it really has 11.40's maybe faster in it.

06 mega cab- matt scott's truck last night went 11.70 at 113 full weight, ed s366, dual pumps, flux 4.5's, firepunk built the trans and truck, I did tuning... impressed for the little s300 to be doing so well on this truck. I feel this truck could maybe do 11.50s

I have some more good trucks out there mostly pulling trucks then the daily drivin trucks. just wanted to say I am more then impressed with the way efi has helped the dodge cr world, wanted to say thanks to cindy, ross and the efi team for letting me beta test some software through the seasons so far, Thanks Danny

I saw the videos Lavon posted on fb. Congrats to all parties! Very good running trucks and very clean from what I remeber seeing in video.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Holy schnikes, didn't realize his truck weighed that much. They're both hauling the mail for sure.

Toops you're still gayLOL

yeah. thats a good 60 more whp then i make with an s366 if a mega is running 11.70's.

very nice.

The E.D. s366 on matt Scott's truck has taken an absolute beating with how hard its being driven, gotta give props to a small frame charger doin work!

Lavon

Also mind you Matt K truck is fully loaded sunroof DVD TV player center console and a huge 15 in sub with opted enclosure amp etc. It's running like this. Matt Scott truck is nice too. LOL

Head, cam, and springs are stock. In both trucks

Lavon

cool! i have more hope to go a little faster. im sure my little bigger injector can be tuned in for another 50whp.

twins purchase has been delayed for me for a good reason!

Back