Top 10 VE hp list?

Smokin ACE

1st gen turbo tester
Out of curiosity, Who is in the top 10 VE Hp list? Most HP on fuel with twin turbos, and most hp with fuel on a single turbo? And #s using water meth or nos? I already know the names of most the VE big dogs, but don't remember exact numbers and exact setups and how they compare or what order they go in... JQmile, Stomp, Jayers, bgilbert and KTA are the ones that come to my head when I think high hp VE, but are there others that we don't hear much about? A list would be neat to come up with and hear of the setups and numbers. And are these corrected or uncorrected numbers?

I'll start off a list of what I already know, the top two (don't remember the exact #s) but after them I'm not really sure how it goes or what #s or setup they have.
1. JQmile
2. Stomp

Fill it in or let us hear of some other big hp VEs that are out there.

Although my ol 1st gen has 265k of hard miles and never had the head pulled or any internal part touched since the factory, I feel like I may be catchin up. I need to get on a real dyno soon and see what its got in er (maybe with a little water meth just if I feel the need) so I can see if I can get in the high hp VE neighborhood before I start coming up with a full build.

Bc847 puts down some good hp for a ve! 12mm as well. I'm in the mid 300 as of last dyno but there are alot around above me.

Last edited:
there is another guy on 1stgen running a 14mm with about 450horse.

Bill Gilbert was in the 500's

Brian block did six hundred and something out of his 14mm

My little VE-pumped 4cyl did 420hp and 770ft/lbs with twin turbos and water meth, lots of meth lol.

Tom Collins believe was the guys name did 585? With a single, 12mm ve, an mucho meth. Don't quote me, it's been awhile since I've read that.

I'd sure like to make it to that list. If not, at least 11th place. I have yet to get to a dyno but I have this little GTech unit that I need to calibrate and try out.

I'll start off a list of what I already know, the top two (don't remember the exact #s) but after them I'm not really sure how it goes or what #s or setup they have.

Nitrous/meth/etc. Fuel Only:
1. JQmile (972) 1. Stomp (644HP)
2. Stomp (899.3) 2. KTA (627/1200)
3. Tom Collins (585) 3. Old Smokey (609/1294)
4. 4. BGilbert (556/1000)
5. 5. J. Ayers (501/974
6. 6.
7. 7.
8. 8.
9. 9.
10. 10.

Fill it in or let us hear of some other big hp VEs that are out there.

There have been a few lists over the years so I am sure someone could look up all of this information. If I left someone off the list I am sorry.

Oh yeah I have a new motor in again, but it will be a while before I turn it up. Putting in my honed out 185's and maybe one of my 12mm pumps.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43JGQaflh1w"]New motor - YouTube[/ame]

Stomp

I did 487 on fuel, that will probably make the top ten....hope to make a bit more soon.

Probably isn't a need to make a second list either....probably only about 5 first genners that will admit to being nitrous spraying cheaters LOL

Last edited:
OH! ! ! ! JQ......take it easy, we all know your the "high horse king" , whats really unbelievable is the lower end of that old engine is still holding together.

the most inportant part is you are still running a VE pump.

489/845 12mm, fuel only. 12.67 @ 103 at 6400lbs.

I've since put on a NOS 12mm IP and everything sucks. :bang

Still tuning . . . . .

I swear my 12MM was in the 400's with the stock NonIC sticks, I cant say how, but that truck ran good, it consistantly swept the floor with my friends CR that just laid down 517HP yesterday.... Wish I had hit a dyno :(

Improved list....although I may still be off on some stuff...feel free to edit.

1.JQmile 972rwhp, 62mm S300, Scheid/KTA 14mm pump, 5x25s, NX two stage (487 fuel only (yeah, I know.))
2.STOMP 899rwhp, HX40/BHT3B, KTA 14mm pump, big injectors, NX two stage (680rwhp on w/m, 644rwhp fuel only)
3.KTA 627rwhp, turbos?, Himself 14mm pump, fuel only
4.Old Smokey, 609rwhp, specs?
5.Tom Collins 587rwhp, Pius USB, 12mm pump, w/m and nitrous (non lockup!)
6.Jayers 575rwhp, turbos? Rocken Tech 14mm, fuel only (501rwhp 14/4mm, single charger)
7.BGilbert, 556rwhp, turbos? KTA 14mm, fuel only