Topeka Kansas July 24th

NHRDA

July 24th will be the last chance to earn points in Division 3 for the 2010 World Finals. Do you have what it takes to get your invite?

0724-XL.gif

We have arranged a deal with the Holiday Inn Topeka for anyone in town for our event. The rooms average $103.00 - $131.00 a night. Mention the NHRDA and the rooms are only $79.00 a night

Holiday Inn
605 FAIRLAWN RD
TOPEKA, KS

785-272-8040

Wish I could do this event...but I would never get the CEO here to pay for that trip 2x. PLUS since the TS Outlaw event's race's were flooded out, this is the make up weekend...so I have to be going there. Good luck to everyone who goes to this event!

Chris...find us a good spot to have a steak dinner in September!

Just talked to Tadd from Elite, they are heading into town with a few trucks. This event is getting bigger every day.

Yeah it got rained out I dont know if they rescheduled it for today or cancled it. We left and the sun came out like 15 min later.

Yea mother nature dealt us a dead mans hand yesterday. We waited out the rain for almost 2 hours and the radar showed no signs of letting up so we pulled the plug. Like others said, hour later the sun was back out and blue skies.

YEP bad deal. us arklahoma guys was there and ready to go.. i still aint got to go down the track in the 1st gen. . maybe ill get in in div 4.. if so see you all thre

Sorry to hear that it was rained out ya'll. Trust me I know the pain that cause...shoot, the last 2 events here in Ohio rained out, with only one having a rain day the following day. It's all good though...it is what it is.

Back