Torktek shout out.

fearthedeere6.7

Just wanted to let everyone know what awesome service they have. Ordered one of their 60 ofv, pump gear puller, and valve spring compressor, friday night round 830 and it was all here a noon today. Even got a back of peanuts and sunflower seeds lol. hopefully the rest of my parts wll be here soon, so i can report on how everything works.

i ordered mine on Wednesday and haven't seen it yet. you must live closer to where they are based out of.

agreed, got a little package of beer nuts with my OFV and damn near smiled from ear to ear.

I ordered a fuel snubber from them came next day. Then i ordered a OFV just for the beer nuts

where are they based out of? still dont have mine and i need it before thursday!

They are based out of Holland,Mi. Rob is a great guy to deal with!

i ordered the beer nuts and it came with a ofv! 2 days after mine shipped i got mine

they even shipped mine on memorial day, now that's service.. if the parts are half as good as the service I will buy from them again..

Mig welder and a # drill bit.. Or.. a bypass regulator?

I did this the other day, my .060 thou drill bit broke so I only have one hole. It maxed out my gauge at 102 psi LOL I can get it to drop to 70 free revving. For 10 minutes of work you can't go wrong.

Thanks for the tip stock600!

Just seems like common since to me. I was always changing the hole count and size playing with diff. pressures.

Carefull with those pressures though If you have any pushlock hose/fittings. I found that ~ 95/105# that it would want to try and leak past the barbs. I never found it any power benifit over 50 psi or so anyhow, just to be able to maintain it under load is the key.

Tucker

Just seems like common since to me. I was always changing the hole count and size playing with diff. pressures.

Carefull with those pressures though If you have any pushlock hose/fittings. I found that ~ 95/105# that it would want to try and leak past the barbs. I never found it any power benifit over 50 psi or so anyhow, just to be able to maintain it under load is the key.

Tucker

I might drill another .060 hole to drop it down a little. Little 160 pumps need all they can get when the cam profile is lack luster.

Back