Total Performance Diesel Dyno Day

DMS1707

GOING FAST
TPD Dyno Day March 14, 2015 300 West Robles Ave K3, Santa Rosa CA

~~Sign up at 8am
~~Dyno Competition starts 830am

~STOCK CLASS- Stock turbo, upgraded injectors & tuners are accepted, FUEL ONLY
~STREET CLASS- Unlimited single turbo of any size, upgraded injectors & tuners are accepted, FUEL ONLY
~UNLIMITED CLASS- Single turbo with NOS, Twin turbo with NOS, ANYTHING GOES

$80.00 Entry fee, 3 PULLS ONLY,

90 % Payback to winners of each class and
Awesome trophies to winners

If you have any questions please call the shop 707-585-3835
*nx*:ft:

This was one of the best events of last year. The amount of trucks that showed up was surprising.

I'll be there too, also going to be looking for feature trucks for magazines, so clean your engine bay up!

x2 on the amount of rides, I think Drake said they hit the 40 truck cut off last year at like 11am!

I know its way late, but any suggestions on the parking situation or is it designated out... Never been there before and seems like the surrounding area is warehouses

:Cheer:

Les at silver bullet did 971 on a 2.6 charger.
Nick at hms did 1068 single charger for the win in the single charger class and the unlimited.
Capital diesel did 86X on twins.

Those were the highest while i was there.

It was a great time, TPD put on a nice event and I was there from truck #02 to truck #17.

The 6.7 powerstokes put down some better numbers then I certainly expected and the vp truck that put 425 hp down on 100hp injectors, a s300 base turbo & tuning was impressive to me. Both the 1068hp and the 971 hp run were really low smoke levels so hats off to the impressive tuning.

I have some photos I will post later.

It was a great time, and yes my 970 and Nicks 1068 pulls are tuned extensively and exclusively by myself.

Yup jlibert, those were the top 3 numbers of the day

Last edited:
Back