Towing Dilemna

wrongway

Hey all, I have an 08 F350 4wd SRW truck that has a bad case of axle wrap. My issue is that I'm going to be using this truck to tow heavy with and I'm torn between using Caltrac's or ladder type bars. Does anyone have firsthand experience with either setup towing? I have inboard mounted airbags to level the truck back up, and I don't know if they will intefere with Caltracs. I really need something to stop the axle wrap. I got some badazz tunes from KEM the other day and I can't even use them for the wrath of axle wrap. I'm leaning real hard towards the Caltrac's (because I like them) but don't want to buy something that won't work with my airbags. I can't mount the airbags above the springs because of the B&W turnover hitch. Any suggestions would be really appreciated. Gary

Pretty sure Calvert Racing says not to use Caltracs for towing, I've not had problems but I two light and infrequent. But they do mount completey under the spring, I donKt see how they would interfere with the air bags.
CompD Mobile Device