Toxic Diesel 2.8 Class Sponsor for 09 Season

NADM Marketing

Dontnonuthin
Toxic Diesel in St George UT has signed as sponsor for the 2.8 Sled Pulling Class for the 2009 season. They make possible the payouts in purses for the many events NADM holds across the country!

Fabian and Natalie Ortiz are the wonderful people who own Toxic Diesel and have always supported diesel motorsports!

Many of you met Natalie last year when she attended many of our events and sold those kick*** t-shirts! Fabian had to stay at the shop and make money:hehe:!

Toxic sponsored the same class last year, this effort shows that even the small shops and business can have fun supporting the sport! It is a pleasure to have them on board for the season.

Make sure you thank them on the forums!

You'll see their colorful decals on the 2.8 trucks!:clap:

Check out Fabian's new parts he's manufacturing on his web site!

www.toxicdiesel.com

Some of the coolest people I have ever dealt with. Besides Natalie and Fabian. They have a great group working for them as well. They must sell a ton of those t shirts. I saw a couple people wearing them at the Mid America Truck show in Louisville this past weekend!! Anyhow great AirDog dealer and great all around people. Thanks for the support!!

any way to get some toxic stickers to put on the truck when it goes to get decaled?

I have a stack of them. Got some pink ones even. That would be perfect house!

They are a great group of folks down there, I had the opportunity to go down there for a few days and loved it. I had a good time meeting Fabian, Kyle and Eric, and finally meeting Natalie in person. They are definitely good people. Which reminds me, I didn't even get a t-shirt or hoodie while I was there...:doh:

I havent got to meet the group yet. But speak with them on a daily basis. Whether it be about work or just chatting. They do their best to make their customers happy!

i was gona throw out a two tone joke, but hell i cant since my truck is two tone also! so no go on pink!

Greatest group of guys here in Utah ! About fours hours from my place, everything on my truck was through him. Thanks Fabian