toyo m/t or nit to trail grappler?

Hammer Down

alright fellas I'm looking at putting new tires on my 09 f350. i've always liked the look of the toyo m/t and most people i know that have them have been pretty happy with them. but my friend has the nit to trail grapplers and they have seemed to be a really good tire as well. I'm looking for input as far as what people have liked or disliked and why? hopefully this will aid in the ultimate decision. as always thanks for the input.

Both are good tires, i personally have only ran the nitto's but know alot of people with toyos that love them. Nitto's will most likely be a little cheaper. Thats the only benefit i see. My next set will be toyo's

Essentially the same tire, but I believe the Toyo is a better tire that lasts longer. I have always ran the toyo with excellent results. The most important thing to remember with ANY mud tire is rotate and balance. They are a lot more sensitive than street tires in this regard.

i have had all them on my truck i have mickey thompson mtz's on my dually now and love them

on my second set of Nitto's ride nice- less price. Probably less mileage got 40 K on first set- was happy so bought another set.................

Essentially the same tire, but I believe the Toyo is a better tire that lasts longer. I have always ran the toyo with excellent results. The most important thing to remember with ANY mud tire is rotate and balance. They are a lot more sensitive than street tires in this regard.

I ran 3 sets of Toyo M/Ts on my previous truck. Couldn't complain about a thing. Got aroun 35-40,000 out of each set but it's worth the money/time to keep them balanced and proper tire pressure.