Toyo M/T's...

Well guys Im gettin the itch to get rid of the stockers. I want to go with 18x9 hoss(black) wrapped in 35x12.5x18 toyo m/t's. I have a few questions about this.
a)Where is the cheapest place i can get the toyo's?
b)With a leveling kit am i going to rub with this combo?

:thankyou2:
Ryan

The rubbing part will all depend on the backspacing of the wheels. I know that 35's will clear with a leveling kit and wheels with a backspacing of 5.5". But I run the 4.75" backspacing and had to have a 4" lift to clear the tires.

ok...they have two different back spacings...you can get 5.18 or 5.70 . So if i went with the 5.18 i would rub? Also i want to go with the 5.18" because i like the wider stance look.

You might have to trim the lower valance under the front bumper and pull back the inner fender liner and zip-tie it back a lil bit. But all I can be 100% positive of is the 2 backspacings that I have dealt with, Sorry.

2.5 DR Lift in the front with 20x10 KMC Balzac's, 35x12.5R20 Toyo MT's. Had to pull the fender wells back, trim the back of the fender flares and also the front of the plastic part below the bumper. Only rubs when at full lock and hit a bump.

HPIM0269.jpg

HPIM0270.jpg

SmokinStroke09 said:
Great looking truck!!! Can i ask where you bought your tires from?

If I remember right he got them from TruckToyz, but I've been wrong before so don't quote me!LOL

Back