Toyo proxes S/T II's

2141pete

Hell I dont know
Anybody tried the Toyo proxes S/T II's yet? I found them for a really good price. I just bought some 20x9 procomp wheels and I'm trying to pick a tire.

I have not had first hand experience with the new stIIs but I work at a tire store in which we carry them and I have a few customers that do drive their rigs hard, and from what ive heard and seen so far, they hook up like a motha fuka and are wearing pretty good, but these are on half tons and tahoes so Im not sure howd they'd do on a diesel. but they hook up decent.

I think I'm just gonna order them on monday and see how they work out. Thanks for the info.

ive been wondering the same..the folks over at toyo say they are if not better then the regular STs so let us know how you like them..im looking into the STs but thought about the 2s myself as well.

I was tod they discontinued the ST's but I can find them some paces but they are too high. I found the 2's for around $140 a piece with free shipping so I can deal with them I guess.

Any idea if the II's have any better load rating then the ST's for real trucks?

Just over 3k load limit if I remember right. Mine should be here at the end of the week. I really wanted the ST's but for $147 a piece with free shipping I can try out the II's. I dont really tow anymore so I think they should hold up ok for me.

Just over 3k load limit if I remember right. Mine should be here at the end of the week. I really wanted the ST's but for $147 a piece with free shipping I can try out the II's. I dont really tow anymore so I think they should hold up ok for me.

That sounds really good, I will assume the are a LT tire and not a P series. I was dead set on the Kumho Ecsta STX's but I'm getting 2 different stories on the load rating but they are 2756 @ 51psi not to bad but a sales guy says they are 4 ply tires :bang
If you don't mind lmk the rating when you get them! Also where did you get them from?

I don't see those hooking better than the ST, but I have been wrong before. I don't see a 275/70 16. Guess I better snap up a set of ST's while they're still in stock.

I really wanted the ST's. The guy even went and checked what they had in stock but they had nothing close to what I needed. He told me alot of people are loving them but we'll see. They have to hook better than what I have now.

The whees got here today and the tires will be here tomorrow. I should have some feedback soon.

the tires finally came in today

IMG_3868.jpg

IMG_3869.jpg

IMG_3870.jpg

Daddy like. That's really what I should have put on my 2o's instead of the MT

Well I got them on. I need to wash the hell out of it, take the tube steps off, and pull the leveling kit tomorrow.

IMG_3883.jpg

I didnt like it as much as I thought I would at first but I pulled the steps off today and when I lower it a little it will be perfect.