toyo proxies

Lostnwalmart

for a mroe street orentated truck how long do these last? id be getting the 305/60/18's that are 3k load rated thanks guys.

I have them on 20" Pro Comps and use them for daily driving and 4x4 boosted launches when I drag race and they seem to hold up very well. They are a decently hard compound and last a long time, unless you're burning them off all the time of course. I've alway been a big fan of Toyo Proxies, or even Toyos in general and have always been amazed with how long they last even with my lead foot. I have a set on my Camaro too and they work incredibly well.

P.S.- When are us Wyomingites gonna get together a raise some hell? I'm gonna be going through Laramie here in about a month or so, If your available, well have to meet and shoot the **** for a while.

I had them on my 02 Ram 1500 20" wheels (before I discovered the wonders of Diesel), They seemed to last good but they got LOUD.....I rotated on a good basis but they still seemed loud after a while....Other than that they're ok....

haha sounds good bud, i should have the new tiers on then with working 4x4 so meybe i can break something else now....

My Proxes ST's in a 305/40/22 lasted about 20K miles...maybe a hair more.
Like Greg said...they are soft. Treadware on mine was like 380-400 or something....which is low.

I get equal traction and better life from the Kumho Exsta STX

You should probably focus on getting your 4 wheel drive to work and stick with a tire that will live a little longer and most suited to handle the weight of a 3/4 ton truck.

I get equal traction and better life from the Kumho Exsta STX

I have also been looking at the proxes for the wifes rig........any more info to add or people with experience with the Kumho's?? I'd love to hear it!! They look to be alittle bit cheaper then the proxes, maybe $15-$25 per!

I ran the Kumho's first...got about 35K out of them give or take then tried the Proxes to see how they work. They are an awesome tire but after only
~20K out of them buying the Kumho's again was a no brainer.

I ran the Kumho's first...got about 35K out of them give or take then tried the Proxes to see how they work. They are an awesome tire but after only
~20K out of them buying the Kumho's again was a no brainer.

Thank you for the info! Traction wise they were comparable though?

sadly i already have the toyos ordered oh well next set will be kumho's. and gus the 4x4 is fixed so no need to worry about mee