trac bars n lockers

My Farmboy Fabrications traction bars made a huge difference. Cut my axle wrap down and the truck is more responsive. Call Jesse and talk to him. He can explain everything.

He builds the bars long, so the amount of swing from being loaded to unloaded is minimal. So, you can get away with the fixed traction bars.

I just don't want to see you potentially sheer a leaf spring center pin.

I challenge everyone to try...with my bars :evil

I just had my only customer ever to shear his Icon centerpin....because he DIDNT have traction bars. Damned if you do, damned if you dont; by that comment. At least with bars, itll keep it from crabwalking LOL

Plain and simple, singles bars have pros and cons, floating bars have pros and cons. Triangulating a bar and putting a shackle on it, does not make it invincible to loads caused by leaf spring travel. This setup has to be just as well designed (geometry wise) as the single bar, to work with each setup. Therefore if you think a Rize floating bar is not binding on a 6" setup or a 16" setup throughout the suspension cycle...you would be wrong.

Dont get me started on the bending loads and materials. (Abrannan's situation)

As soon as can find some money I will be taking a ride to you to take out my block and add a leaf and putting on your bars and a 3" block.

I dislike the Rize bars....noisey and don't work well, I've seen them bind pretty easy. But they are heavy enough not to break.
Fabtechs do tend to break...since they bind and aren't that beefy.

Jesse's Bars have been thru alot of stuff and I must say, I couldn't be happier. I've towed heavy loads with no adjustments needed.

Loaded: Over 10K behind me

DSCN0363.jpg

I challenge everyone to try...with my bars :evil

I just had my only customer ever to shear his Icon centerpin....because he DIDNT have traction bars. Damned if you do, damned if you dont; by that comment. At least with bars, itll keep it from crabwalking LOL

Plain and simple, singles bars have pros and cons, floating bars have pros and cons. Triangulating a bar and putting a shackle on it, does not make it invincible to loads caused by leaf spring travel. This setup has to be just as well designed (geometry wise) as the single bar, to work with each setup. Therefore if you think a Rize floating bar is not binding on a 6" setup or a 16" setup throughout the suspension cycle...you would be wrong.

Dont get me started on the bending loads and materials. (Abrannan's situation)

Put some non slip-yoke drive shafts in your truck and let me know how that works out for you.

I was one of the guys that Jesse had worried about the possibility of breaking them,...because I use them as rock sliders as well.....so far...zero issues.

off-road, on road, in mud and on rocks,...I tried to break them,....no luck

DSC01495-1.jpg

does our truck have a non slip-yoke drive shaft?

Nope our trucks have slip yoke shafts in them. Because when the axle moves up the drive shaft gets shorter. If it didn't have a slip yoke it would try to shove the output shaft through the front of the transmission.

Back