Track bars?

lbyler86

im looking to put some track bars on my 99 24v, i have a 6inch suspension lift and a 4 inch body lift. what would be the best bang for my buck on a set of track bars for my truck? anyone got any good brands to lead me in the right direction?

If you mean traction bars then best option is to build your own.

Weld tabs to rear u bolt plates on bottom of axle, then build brackets to weld or bolt to frame right where it starts to bend upwards at back of cab. Use 2" 1/4 wall DOM tubing for the bars, and heims for joints.

Best option is to use ruff stuff cryo treated heims if you want quality joints. If you want to go the cheap route you can buy 2 tractor 3 link top links and cut em in half then slide em in the dom at ends and use the tractor links for your heims. Downfall is there cheap and will end up getting sloppy and rattling. They are still strong just not quality parts compared to a ruff stuff heim or something like a Currie johnny joint.

^ I know we all have to start somewhere but the search function is your friend. There is tons of info on this subject

Like mentioned above get some dom and some weld in threaded adapters, pretty easy to build